I'll be your whatever you want

August 6 1993

I just watched the most romantic but sad movie you will ever see in your lifetime! It's called Untamed Heart with Christian Slater and he's this sweet sensitive guy who falls madly in love with a girl, played by Marisa Tomei.

She sees him around often because he's always following her and keeping his eye out for her. So she starts wondering about him because she notices he never speaks.

One day she almost gets raped and he saves her. When she finds out it was him, she wants to get to know him better, which makes him finally speak!

He tells her that he always follows her home to make sure she's safe, so she kinda starts to clue in that he is kinda crazy, but in a sweet boyish kinda way. He keeps magical records that he believes can grant wishes.

So they fall in love.

Then the guys who tried to rape her before come back and stab him! The doctors tell him he needs a heart transplant but he won't let them do it.

So then they fall more in love. And on HIS birthday he buys HER a present but she surprises him going to a hockey game before she has a chance to open it. They have a fantastic time but on the way home he falls asleep and never wakes up.

After the funeral she goes back to his apartment and there was the present he got for her still unopened. So she opens it and it's his magical records and a picture of them together and on the back of the picture it said how he didn't need the magical records anymore because his wish came true that she fell in love with him and he will always have her heart carried in his.

I cried and cried. God it makes me so depressed you know? I want someone, I don't know who, but he's out there and one day if it takes me the rest of my life, I will find him. You never know, someone may be out there looking for me. If they are I wish US the best of luck, we sure need it.

My dad said I might be able to stay home this weekend while they go to the trailer, but only if I don't go out anywhere. God, how pathetic eh? 

I will definitely be doing something, somewhere, nothing he will ever find out about, oh the danger! What a geek. I guess this is just the way it's going to be for the next year or so, I might as well get used to it. 

later

((I do remember this movie a little bit but the best Christian Slater movie will always be Gleaming the Cube))