It was meant to be

Chapter 1

It's been a year since my parents have been dead. Now I live with my aunt Deanna and her two sons. There's twins and both of them are little devils!

Kris and Jack are both 11 and trouble makers! My brother on the other hand is over protective of me since I'm only 16 and he's 18.

He's alpha of my fathers pack. When my father passed away my bother took over and is very powerful. So is the pack. We're one of the strongest and most powerful packs known in the U.S and from the looks of it the Black Moon pack will stay like that.

But since my brother met his mate he wants to be with her and she lives in Texas. We're in New Jersey. She doesn't want to leave her home and James doesn't want to give up being alpha. But he's going to be with his mate. That's why he's been training me to take over the pack. Yes I know I'm a bit crazy to be being alpha female but I don't want this pack going to some other crazy person!

I will follow my fathers footsteps and be the best alpha I can be. I have my friends if I need help. The only problem is that the beta is a real jerk face. He's always being perverted towards my friends and I. It's creepy and he's a jerk to me because he won't become alpha. Thank god!

I didn't even notice I was talking to my self when I spotted my friend Lulu looking at me and was waving in her hand in front if my face.

"Sorry, I was thinking about you know." I said

"Yeah, I would be to if I was you." She said not even thinking but as soon as she said that she looks at me and said "you know what I mean. It would make me stressed!"

To tell you the truth I wasn't really stressed. I was only stressed out that I would have to tell everyone that I'm going to be the new female? What if I mess up? What if Im not good enough? So many what ifs!

Lulu noticed me starting to panic and she said "Trish maybe everyone will be happy and since you got new powers from taking over they'll look up at you as a role model?"

I doubted it. I don't believe Lulu is right but I don't know.

This is when my mate would come in handy. He's the one suppose to be helping me and all. But no. I haven't found mine. Hopefully ill meet him soon.