Chapter 20: Bandana Waddle Dee

It's been a few days since Dark Matter took over Dedede and we now finally arrived at the black dot that I saw.

"It's a castle," Meta Knight states.

"Notice the dark clouds floating above, this seems like Dark Matter's style," Meta Knight adds.

"I SMELL FOOD!" Kirby yells as he sprints inside at breakneck speed. he jumps onto a pile of chicken and ate to his heart's content.

"Kirby get down, we need to find Dedede!" I shout.

"If I get to take 100 pounds of chicken with me then I'll get down," Kirby exclaims.

"FINE, JUST TAKE THE CHICKEN AND COME ON!" I shout. He hurriedly takes his chicken and we find our way to the throne room.

Atop the throne Dark Matter Dedede sat on a throne. "So you came," Dark Matter calmly says.

"ATTACK!" Meta Knight shouts.

"Very well then," Dark Matter says as he gets up.

"GUARDS, my hammer!" he shouts. A group of grey waddle dees rush up and hand over a hammer that looks like it was dipped in tar.

I make some weird motions with my hands. "MY SPEAR! ITS STILL IN DARK META KNIGHT'S MASK!" I exclaim with exasperation.

Dark Matter jumps down and starts repeatedly smashing his hammer at me, with me getting attacked by Dark Matter, Meta Knight flies up to the top and drops down sword-first. Meta Knight got a direct hit and soon Dark Matter was cold on the floor. We all start celebrating but that's when we notice Dark Matter leaving Dedede's body.

"IF I CAN'T DEFEAT YOU IN DEDEDE'S BODY, THEN I'LL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY TRUE SELF!" Dark Matter exclaims.

We attacked Dark Matter with everything we had (except that I wasn't attacking, I was reaching my hand to the sky).  All of a sudden a spear came to my hand but not any standard spear, this spear was bigger than Kirby back at D-Mind's castle. 

"THIS IS FOR DEDEDE!"I roar.