Mystery guest

Y/N's POV

You woke up to your uncle, Sensei Wu, gently knocking at your room door.

"Morning Y/N." He said while giving you a morning smile. "After you get yourself ready, make sure you eat something. And I almost forgot! There will be a guest coming over this afternoon so prepare yourself. Also, please use the stuff I put in the guest room out and decorate it please." He said as he walked away. You sighed to yourself as you walked over to your dresser and grabbed a F/C crop top and some medium blue jeans. 'What is he talking about?' You thought as you grabbed your black combat boots and walked to the kitchen to get some food. 'I wonder who the mystery guest is...' You grabbed some F/F and headed to one of the guest rooms and saw two boxes. One was full of clothes and black Gi's. The other was full of black decorations. 'Why is everything so... black?' You started to put clothes in the dresser and decorations where you thought they would go best. 'This is so strange. A mystery guest and a LOT of black stuff. What is sensei planing...?'

--------------------------------------------- 

 1 Hour Later.....

---------------------------------------------

You were sitting in the courtyard reading F/B when you heard Master Wu appeared with a tall, black haired, muscular boy with a duffle bag swung around his back. He must have been at least 19. "Y/N, this is Cole. He will be staying with us." Sensei Wu said as he walked up to you putting a hand on your shoulder. "Cole, this is Y/N. She is my niece. If you need anything then just ask her." He said before turning to you and saying "Y/N, please show Cole to his new room." He said as he walked away. 'Why is it always me' you sigh. "Yes Sensei." You said as you jestured your hand for cole to follow you.

We walked down the hallway and Cole started to say "So, Your name is Y/N, right?"

"Yes." You said giving him a faint smile.

"How long have you, well, lived with Sensei Wu?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

" I honestly don't know. As long as I can remember I guess." You say while turning your head to the ground. 'Why is he acting so weird? Is he just being genuine or being flirty?' You thought to yourself.

" So how old are you?" You asked.

"19" he responded while he walked closer to you. 'This is making me a little uncomfortable...' We arrived to his room and you said "Here is your room." You said while opening the door. "Whoa!" He exclaimed while dropping his bag on the ground. "This is better than my old room. How did you know I liked black Y/N?" He asked as he entered the room.

"Just a hunch I guess." You responded. "I'll leave you to unpack and get you self settled. If you need anything I'll be in the room at the end of the hallway." You said while you started walking away. You feel him grab your wrist. You can feel your face starting to heat up. "Thanks." He said as you turned to face him. You could tell that his face red. He let go of your wrist and you walked away smiling.

Sorry if it was a short chapter. I'm still developing the story in my head. I hope I can post around twice a week. Reasons I won't post: grounded, busy with school, gone for a trip, or I'm just not in the mood. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! See you soon little ninjas!

-Ella_Flareon09