The Prince

I sat on the roof as I watched Furuku sleep on one of the branches not too far away from this house I am currently sitting on.

I've sent Harpy to get us some food at one of Clarines' shops. I go there usually so they'd know who Harpy is. As for Hawkins he's down there keeping an eyes out for our sleeping Shirayuki.

I heard fast footsteps coming towards us, looking to my right I saw a white haired male with crystal blue eyes along with a teal haired man and a blond woman. I looked at them in fascination. However, Shirayuki took my attention from them as she started waking up.

Shirayuki's POV

I woke up to see Hawkins feeding on my pistachios. Sitting up I lightly caressed his head as he leaned into my touch.

"Maia left you with me, huh" I muttered

I wonder where she went I thought as I yawned and wiped the growing tear on my left eye.

"Mitsuhide, Kiki, i'm going on a head!" I heard a shout from behind the wall as I looked up.

"Hey! Careful bragger you'll hurt yourself!" another male voice shouted.

Just before I could process what I was hearing, I was stunned to see a man with white hair and crystal blue eyes with a smile on his face jump from across the wall. Our eyes met but his expression was mixed with shock as his right foot got caught on the wall causing him to roughly fall to the ground.

That has got to hurt

I looked at his crouched position as he held his right wrist, wincing in pain as a teal haired guy and a blond woman ran towards him.

"I told you so Zen! Are you hurt? Did you fall on your head? Tell me, what's one plus one?" the teal headed man asked, while I tried to cover my hair and myself.

Why'd you have to leave me here all alone Maia?

"Purple? Wait, who are you again?" the white haired guy questionably stated, now looking at the other.

The teal haired guy looks panicked while the blond woman just stood there calmly.

"It's me! Mitsuhide!" He shouted pointing at himself.

"Oh, I forgot was that your name" the blond woman stated in a bored tone, her arms crossed over her chest, looking to her left side.

I have to get away from here I thought planning to just crawl and leave with Hawkins by my side.

"Kiki! Not helping even a little bit!" the teal headed man exclaimed while the white haired man laughed at their interaction.

I guess I should go now

I was unaware of the amused smile a certain someone donned, watching from the roof.

Taking this chance I crawled to get away but was stopped in my tracks by a firm voice.

"Hold... Mind telling me who you are?" he asked standing up and looking towards me catching the attention of the two behind him.

"And what you're doing in the woods all alone" He finished, resting his sheathed sword on his shoulder.

"Oh! I just uh- I just left my home and I was in a hurry with my friend so we got rather lost and ended up in a random road. And i'm here" I panicked, holding my hood down looking at the hawk beside me.

"You said 'friend', where is that person now?" he asked with slight curiosity lacing his voice.

"Well... Uh- I don't... I don't really know.." I trailed off looking at Hawkins beside me.