Season 1 - Chapter 3: Going to the park! {PART 1: Getting Ready}

Strawberry Crepe woke up and they saw Blueberry playing with his chew toys. Strawberry Crepe stands up and pets Blueberry.

A few moments later, Pastry knocks on the door and Strawberry Crepe unlocks the door (Strawberry Crepe locks their door before going to sleep). They saw Pastry holding some clothes.

Pastry: Good morning Crepe

Strawberry Crepe: Good morning mom- oh i mean Pastry! i'm sorry for calling you "mom"...

Strawberry Crepe felt embarrassed for calling her "mom".

Pastry: It's alright, you can call me mom anytime you want

Pastry said as she smiled.

Strawberry Crepe: Oh okay..

When she told them that it was fine they felt happy because Pastry is more kind than their true mother. Their mother treats them like a trash, Strawberry Crepe calls their mother by her name not "mom" because their mother doesn't like Strawberry Crepe calling her "mo" and she doesn't like her own child.

Pastry: Oh by the way! we're going to the park later! and this is for you *gives them the T-shirt and the pants*

Strawberry Crepe: They look nice. Thank you, Pastry

They thanked Pastry for the clothes as they smiled.

Pastry: I made breakfast for you and Velvy!

Strawberry Crepe: Uh.. who's Velvy? do you mean "Velvet"?

Pastry: Velvy sounds like "baby" so.. it's like i'm calling him "baby" and "Velvet" at the same time!

She said as she smiled in happiness because she's very in love with Red Velvet.

Pastry: Let's go downstairs, i made waffles!

Strawberry Crepe: Wow! i love waffles very much!!!! thank you very much Pastry, you are the best!!!

They said in excitement. Pastry was very happy to have them in her life. Without them, Pastry would be very sad because she doesn't have any children that would make her life happy.

Both of them went downstairs and they went to the kitchen, Pastry realized that she forgot to wake Red Velvet up.

Pastry: Oh shoot! i forgot to wake him up... i'll be right back, Crepe

Strawberry Crepe: Okay

Pastry ran upstairs to wake him up when she got into their room she woke him up.

Pastry: Velvy. Wake up! i made your favorite

Red Velvet: Ooh *gets out of bed*

He run to the kitchen when he got up. He was very excited like Strawberry Crepe.

Red Velvet sat on the chair as Pastry puts 3 plates on the table. They started eating after Pastry was done putting the plates. While they were eating, Strawberry Crepe asked a question.

Strawberry Crepe: When are we going to the park?

Red Velvet: At 2 pm, it's 9:35 am right now so you can do anything you want before 2 pm

Strawberry Crepe: Alright. I wanna train Blueberry, is that fine with you?

Red Velvet: Yes but if you need some help then just ask me

Strawberry Crepe: Okay!

In 1:28 am...

Strawberry Crepe: Well done, Blueberry! you did a great job!

They went down in their knees to give him pats. Blueberry can do a lot of things now because Strawberry Crepe trained him.

Strawberry Crepe: I should go take a shower right now. I'll see you later

They went to the bathroom to take a shower. They grabbed the towel near the shower and then they went inside the shower.

A few moments later they were done taking a shower so they covered their body with the towel and they went upstairs to change their clothes.

(I won't make a part where Strawberry Crepe changes wears the t-shirt and the pants they're a minor)

After Strawberry Crepe was done changing, they heard someone knocking on the door. They unlocked the door and they saw Red Velvet.

{Continued in Part 2: Going to the park}