Chapter 18

"Abhay" She whispered and found him smiling looking at her but looking at her frowning look Abhay's smiling face changed into confusion.

"Yes it's me or did you expect someone else??" He asked with raising his eyebrow.

"No nothing like this it's just you gave me this surprise naa so I was shocked" She nervously smiled.

"Hmm but looking at your face I can guess you are not happy" He walked towards the bedroom and she went behind him.

"No, I am happy after all now I will not get afraid of sleeping alone" She said carelessly.

"What do you mean by sleeping alone?? Where is Aanya?? I said before going to sleep here with you" Abhay frowned and Sherya facepalmed herself internally.

"Umm..uhh voh..actually she accompanied me in your absence but today she was feeling headache and was feeling uncomfortable here so she went in her room even though she didn't even have her dinner" She moved towards the bed and sat on her side.

"Ohhh I should go and check her," Abhay said without concern.

"No you shouldn't after all she is sleeping and let me tell you one thing that she is a light sleeper. She will wake up if you go to her room" She tried to make him understand and Abhay nodded his
and went to the washroom.

She sighed in relief and lay down on the bed but the restlessness was not leaving her she thought to call Aanya and check upon her.

Sherya picked her phone and called Aanya but she didn't pick it up to make her more tense. She tried three times but on the fourth time it was switched off.

She took a deep breath and heard the unlocking sound of the bathrooms door. She covered herself with a blanket and closed her eyes.

Soon Abhay joined her in the bed and hugged her from behind. He kissed on her forehead and saw her tensed closed eyes face.

"Sherya, What happened, why are you looking so stressed??" He asked while placing his one hand on her cheek.

"Nothing just missing papa, actually I didn't meet him after my marriage and we didn't talk either so just thinking about him" She tried to divert her mind because she can't tell about Aanya right now.

"Hmm but it's not a big deal you can go and meet her anytime, he shifted in Udaipur" He said and caressed her hair and she looked at him with confusion.

"Hmmm Maa told me today but she told me to ask you if I can go to him or not after all you're my husband naa" She said with teary eyes.

"Of course you can go there, but why are you crying??" He asked and she hid her face in his chest and sobbed.

"You know what Abhay when I lost my mother I was too young and papa raise me with love and care he didn't let me do anything at his home except studies he always treated me like a princess we were the middle class person papa do his job in a very small company as an employee but we both were happy with our life but when I completed my school I wanted to become a doctor but the place where we lived it was just a small town there was no good facility of colleges so that's why papa send me Jodhpur to Gautam uncle"

"Whenever I wanted to meet my papa I have to ask him for permission before I go to my town because it was his rule that i can't go or do anything without his permission even his family neglected me so much I used to feel so bad that I have to take permission to meet my father at once in a year and today I am asking you for the permission. Why..why I have asked someone to meet my own father who is just alone in this whole world" She sobbed and Abhay made her look in his eyes.

"Sherya, I don't know about Gautam but about me so you're my wife and I don't want anything to let happen to you because you're Rani saa of Udaipur now so that's why mom said you to ask me or even I am not letting you go without proper security but yeah I can do a favor that my guards will not come inside to spoil your moment with your dad" He kissed on her forehead and start caressing her back.