Part 3 (meeting him) 21+

It was 10.30pm you were hesitant to go to his house but why not...You went there and texted him...

You: I'm here which flour?

Jimin: 5th floor room number 125 password is *****

You: okay I'm coming

You went to his room and pressed the password... To which the door unlocked. You went inside and saw him standing there with his bathrobe... Btw forgot and you were wearing this:

Jimin looked at you up and down while bitting his lips

Jimin looked at you up and down while bitting his lips.. He came closer to you and closed the door behind you... He brought his face closer to your face and whispered...

Jimin: Remember me bby girl? Remember how hard daddy fucked you that night?

You were shocked by what he was saying... Suddenly you remembered how your one night stand went...You looked at him shocked.

Jimin: yes bby girl, I'm exactly who you think I am. It's daddy

You: Jimin what? I don't understand

Jimin: Ohh don't pretend like you forgot... And it's DADDY for you

You: d-daddy *You were happy to see your "daddy" again as the only thing you could think of was how he fucked you and you were so horny since that day*

Jimin: Bby girl... Daddy was just about to take a shower... Wanna join daddy? 😏

You: of course daddy... I was waiting for this... Since the day you fucked me all I could think of was you and you have no idea how horny I am rn

As you were talking jimin smirked and touched you down there where your panties were wet...

Jimin: I see you're already wet for daddy... Let's go bby girl...

He put you on his shoulder and brought you to the bathroom and said

Jimin: take off just your dress and I will do the other...

You took off your dress revealing only your bra and panties... Jimin looked at you with lust and put his hand on your back while unhooking your bra which was successful... He then took of your panties leaving you naked...

Jimin took his bathrobe off leaving himself naked.... He looked you up and down licking his lips

Jimin: Ahh you look so hot Bby girl, daddy already wanna fuck you

He said while his dick stuck out... He on the shower letting the water wet the both of you...

Jimin: kneel down bby

You: yes daddy anything for you...

You said and kneeled down taking his dick and putting it in your mouth and sucking it harder than that night... You were so horny and couldn't control yourself and kept sucking harder... Jimin pulled your hair and thrust his dick more and more deeper...

Jimin: ahh just like t-that bby... I see you're so horny for d-daddy iss ahh...

He said moaning which made you even more horny and sucked his dick harder and harder...
He took his dick out of your mouth and said

Jimin: it's enough don't waste your energy just for this... There's more. We are not gonna sleep tonight...😏 Shall we take this to the bed?

You: yes daddy🤤

Jimin took you to bed and made you lay down and hovered over you... He was kissing you very roughly like he didn't eat for an entire day and like you were his meal today...

He broke the kiss and went down to your pussy sucking it and letting his tongue inside your pussy... He sucked your pussy were hard that you were already cumming...

Jimin: not so fast bby girl... It hasn't even started yet and you're already cumming?

He said putting his dick inside you...

Jimin: do you want daddy to fuck you harder?

You: harder and faster... Bring me to heaven daddy!!!

Jimin: as you wish

He started thrusting you very hard putting his dick in and out making you moan loudly...

Jimin: not so loud Bby... I don't want the neighbors to complain.

He said thrusting you harder and faster making you cum very hard... He took his boxer and put it in your mouth to make you stop screaming... It went on for an hour and finally he was tired and took his dick out laying next to you panting very hard...

It was 2am... You didn't realize this much time passed... After about 15 minutes jimin looked at you...

Jimin: 2nd round?

You: absolutely daddy... I'm so horny for you...

Jimin: Now daddy's gonna tie your hands.

He went to his closet and came back with a rope and tied your hands on each corner of the bed...

He went to your pussy and started sucking and insert his tongue and started teasing you.

You: AHH daddy shhh stop teasing me pls do something...

Jimin: SHUT UP YOU SLUTTY LITTLE ASS

He said slapping your pussy which made you close your legs... He then put his dick in your mouth and thrusted very fast making you gag...

This time he fucked you till 5am you both were exhausted and slept NAKED.