Chapter 7: A Few Unexpected guests

After teaching the girls how to shoot until sundown, Slenda and her sisters decided to go and make dinner, while the girls helped Damian grab his toys.
After putting away his toys, Damian slowly walks down the stairs, making sure not to slip this time. As he makes it to the dinning room, he goes and sits besides Slenda as the girls where waiting for him.
"Sorry about the wait ladies, had to put away my toys." Damian sheepishly.
"It's quite alright dear, just try to eat half of your ramen this time yeah?" Slenda asked rubbing his back, causing him to smile a bit and nod.
"Sure." Damian said as he starts to eat.
"Now Damian, I understand you need some outfits is that right?" Trenda asked, as she takes a sip of some wine.
"U-uhm yeah, all I have are really suits and a pair of sweats." Damian said embarrassed.
"Ahh well, you just need casual clothes for your mission right?" She asked again, getting a nod from the vampire.
"Perfect, I have some outfits I'm sure you'll like that I'll put in your closet and drawers." Trenda said as Damian nods again slurping up his noodles, and taking a bite of pork.
As they continue to talk, Slenda and her sisters suddenly sit up and look to each other.
"He's early." Slenda said, as she stands up with her sisters.
"Who?" Jess asked, as the girl wonder the same thing.
"Ladies and gentleman we'll be right back." Zalga said, as the sister teleport away.
Damian's eyes narrow as he puts his hand on his pistol, as the girls grip their weapons. When suddenly a dark chuckle echoes through the house, causing Damian to groan and slam his head on the table, making the girls confused.
"Oh God." Damian said when suddenly the dinning room door bursts open.
"DAMIAN JAMES HELLSING YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!"

Damian's eyes widened, as the girls just watch confused on who the hell this lady is

Damian's eyes widened, as the girls just watch confused on who the hell this lady is. Damian slowly turns to woman as he gulps, "H-hey mom." Damian said nervously, as the girls suddenly start to sweat.
"Holy shit that's his mom? We're so screwed!" The girls thought.
"Don't 'Hey mom' me young man, you fought one of the Nazi bastards and didn't thing to send something to us you idiot!" Integra said chopping the top of his head.
"Owww that hurt yah know!" Damian screamed out, covering his mouth getting confused looks from the occupants in the room.
Integra looses her angry look to a calm happy one, "I haven't heard your verbal tick in a while Damian." She said, as Damian covers his face with groan as he blushes in embarrassment.
"Hey there killer." Said Alucard, as he walks in from the living room followed by Slenda her sisters.
"Hello old man." Damian said with another groan, causing Alucard to chuckle.
"Soooo... What are you guys doing here?" Damian asked as tries to control his flustered face.
"Well I missed you of course." Integra said as she lights one of her cigars.
"Yeah okay, well I missed you guys too but it's only been a few days-"
Damian was interrupted as his mother interrupts him.
"Why is there bandages wrapped around your waist?" Integra asked putting one hand on her hip as the other pulls out her cigar and points at it.
"Oh uhm... Luke had a blessed weapon." Damian said getting another chop from his mother as his father slaps the back of his head.
"OW OKAY OKAY!" Damian yelled rubbing his head.
"You're only 17 you brat! You should've let Slenda take care of it!" Alucard roared getting Damian to look down at the floor.
He always hatted it when his father is the one yelling at him, letting him know he fucked up.
"I did what I thought was right..." Damian said softly still looking at the floor getting Alucard to inhale from his nose and sigh.
"Son I'm sorry I-"
"Thank you for dinner Slenda, I'll be in my room." Damian said before becoming a black and red mist that goes up the stairs and as they hear a door slam.
Integra sighs before taking a long drag and leans against the table as Alucard bites his lip and looks down.
"I'll go talk to him." Slenda said, as she starts to walk away before Alucard stops her.
"No, it was my mistake I'll fix it myself." Alucard said before kissing Integra's cheek and also becoming mist and going upstairs.
The girls look at each other not knowing what to do, as Jess suddenly shrugs and goes back to eating, as the girls follow her example, while Tobi passes Integra an ash tray, getting a nod in thanks by the blonde woman.