Journey Without Regrets

I know a Sorry doesn't change what has been done so many times or has been said repeatedly, yet here I am, in thought, screaming to the world, forgive and let go.....

I know sometimes, I am so unkind and have spoken just to cause hurt or pain that burns the heart into ashes.... Realised all I did was wrong, willing to change and make things better ......so I throw tantrums when a NO was the answer to a question I have asked....

In good intention I labelled a world. "To Make It A Better Place" thought of myself as Free.....
Now I see, I was a bit self-centered, but to what ever I did, I had good reasons....Tired of perishing, I ask myself, what have I become? .....Now I help myself growing, growing out of every mistakes I caused...but not to think of it, I know the right time will come.....

The day I make decisions, is the best day of my life.....
*the day I apologised
*the day I forgave
*the day I found my anger and threw it out the door.....

I never claimed perfection,as keeping it close.....turned it into foe regrets.....Waste your time and you will find nothing.....Days grow short and nights vanish....

I was trying to keep the cycle going, but the day I broke it...it was the best day of my life;
I never chose life to be easy
I never sought for joy without sweat..
The purpose of life is inside me, find it ..., catch it ,....drench it,.....encounter this Journey Without Regrets......

@elynjay......mention a user