Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I don't know how I'm supposed to do a disclaimer, guess you'll just have to wing it with this one.
Anyways, there will be swearing. I have no intention of making any of this straight. I am unsure if I will be doing any pairings, but if I do, It would be sasunaru and a side pairing of inosaku.

Naruto scratches his head as he squints at the words on the board. They started to wiggle when ten minutes had passed. A sweat drop formed beside three others and Naruto could honestly and confidently declare that this was bull.

“Naruto!!” Naruto snapped his head up, the shout had come from Iruka-Sensei, a tick starting to form on his forehead.

“Are you paying any attention to what I just said?! You’re going to be studying the three required Ninjutsu to graduate just like everyone else is!” He emphasized his words with a low thump as he dropped a standard copy book, labled ‘The Academy Three’.

A civilian boy raised his hand and Iruka walked up to him in a calmer manner than he had with Naruto. Naruto stared intently at the book presented to him with distaste. Reading.

He opened the book to the description of the jutsu and eyed the three required jutsu for the academy with slightly widened eyes and can only come up to one conclusion, these people are genius!

Naruto may be called stupid, but he could definitely see the uses the three jutsu could hold when in battle. He wonders if he could switch places with an enemy so that they would take a blow meant for him.

Naruto wonders how easy infiltration would be if he put on a henge, he wonders if there are other people who see the potential in a clone, if there was someone who had made a better clone.

He really wanted to be able to use these jutsu. Would the people in the market place be different if he wasn’t him? Surely Iruka-Sensei wouldn’t notice if he sneaked out a book? They must have so many books, they wouldn’t miss only one book?

...

It was decided, he was going to master these Jutsu no matter what! He just needed to be super sneaky, and no one would guess he had done it.

After all, deception was one of a shinobi’s greatest tools!

*******

Ok so, I haven't done this in a while and my standards have raised significantly since the last time I've been on this sight/app.

My last work was a jumbled mess and was not at all done with my mindset as of now, yet I can't bring myself to delete it or continue it.

Hopefully this will be better. It was a short chapter, but I just need to get my shit together and I will hopefully be successful in my endeavour.

(Btw, hope you weren't expecting simpler words, I really love complicated words so I may get a bigger vocabulary while making this, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.)

Bye :)