introduction

.•° ✿ °•.

PARALLEL ROADSthe story of solstice,daisy jones & the six

PARALLEL ROADS
the story of solstice,
daisy jones & the six

PARALLEL ROADSthe story of solstice,daisy jones & the six

.•° ✿ °•.

ALICIA MALHOTRA (biographer, 'Solstice and The Six'): There is an excerpt from my book, which I'm going to read to you now. I think it sums this whole thing up in better words than I can think of on the spot...

"In the world of rock and roll, the paths of Solstice and The Six — as well as Daisy Jones, of course — were delicately intertwined. The lives of the band members often mixed together, sometimes in harmonious ways and other times more turbulent, mostly within one action-packed decade. From friendships to lovers, love triangles to messy fall-outs, both bands were somehow always together in the relay race to the top."

Now, the story of these fates tied together has a simple beginning, really. Well, everyone's stories began somewhere, but this one starts with maybe the most unsuspecting member of Solstice. Francesca Vestri, the virtuoso guitarist of the band, decided she wanted to get out of her hometown and find a place to create her music. Then she stumbled upon The Dunne Brothers, and the lives of neither group or person would never be too far apart again.

Was it fate, destiny? Some kind of parallel universe, where these two bands always somehow ended up at arms or in arms? It's hard to say. But maybe that isn't for me to tell.

FRANCESCA VESTRI (rhythm guitar and backing vocals, Solstice): Is this thing on? Alright... look, just in advance, I have no idea where this is going to go. You've got to understand that I don't do this often. Sitting down and– and digging up the past like this.

But you're different. This is especially for you. And there are some things I'd like to get cleared up, on the record...

So, where would you like me to begin?

.•° ✿ °•.

FEATURING THE MEMBERS OF
S O L S T I C E