The Land Of Golden Fields

I wanted to kill whoever made this picture, but I also wanted to hug him while thanking him because I laughed so hard at this.

I can't choose weather to torture him or kiss him on the cheek.

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!

Well on to the story!

~*~

Natsu's PoV

I held Lucy's cold body next to my warm one, and sobbed on her chest wishing she was alive and next to me, smiling. All I wanted was to protect Lucy...my Lucy. I replay the memories from my head from when she got her guild mark to when she confessed her feelings to me before she died.

I wish she was alive but I'm not strong enough.

I was wrong to call Lucy weak because I was the one who was weaker. I was stupid, if I never called her weak this would never have happened. I sobbed harder desperately trying to find a heartbeat.

"She's dead...she died by me." I looked behind me to see Shadow with blond instead of black hair.

I stared at him with teary eyes and set my body ablaze, shadows covering my eyes. "ITS YOUR FALT SHE DIED!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

Shadow cowered in fear, his eyes widening in terror as I charged at him with a flaming fist.

~*~

??? PoV

I awoke to the blazing sun shining down on my face. I looked at my surroundings and saw long golden grass as far as the eye can see. So this is heaven...

It's nice.

I look at my hands and see my pink Fairy Tail guild mark while the other one was as normal as always. I check my key holder but I don't see it and I look down at what I'm wearing. I was wearing one of my armors the Dragon Queen Scythe Armor or also known as the...

Forbidden Scythe Armor.

The Forbidden Scythe Armor or Dragon Queen Scythe Armor had rainbow scales made the armor that didn't cover my stomach, and my scythe had the same rainbow scales on the pole and the blade had a mixture of different colors and showed outer space.I also noticed that my hair reached my ankles, golden dragon scales were on the side of my face.

"Lucy my child..." A familiar voice called.

"Mom?" I ask astonished.

"Yes, Lucy you have to go back and save Shadow from the king of all demons...Satan." My mom's voice echoes in my head.

"But I'm dead how am I supposed to go back?"

"You're not dead baka." I felt a flick on my head.

"That's mean but anyways continue."

"Satan turned Shadow into a demon, and made him his puppet. You thought you would win just by purifying Shadow, but you need to seal away Satan with this armor."

"Sounds easy enough!" I say cheerfully.

"Well it's not because if you can seal Satan away..." My mom trailed off. "you lose your spirits."

"What? Did I hear right?"

"Yes, so you have to choose your spirits or the death of your friends." She made a balance scale gesture with her hands and making them uneven.

"But I just got them back...I just got my family back." I whispered.

"It's ok sweetheart just choose what you feel is right." I heard her voice echo and got forced back into the real world calling my mom with tears in my eyes.

~Natsu's PoV~

My fist almost punched him until I heard a roar and instantly new what it was.

A dragon.

I looked up in the sky and saw dragons roaring out their elements on the guild. I was about to run to them, but stopped when I heard a grunt.

"LUCY!!! DON'T GET UP YOU'LL BE OK JUST STAY STI-" I got interrupted when she got up and kissed me.

"Can you just shut up for a second baka." I touched my lips where she kissed me and I kissed her back more passionately and hungrily.

When we stopped we gasped for air and I smiled at my accomplishment. "Lucy how-how did you survive?"

"Sorry we don't have anytime to talk about this I need to seal Satan."

"Is Satan food because I can seal him in my stomach!" I exclaimed while thinking of food.

"Oh yeah he's a giant turkey leg with barbecue sauce." Sarcasm coating her words.

"REALLY!!!" I say enthusiastically.

"No." She said dryly and my enthusiasm died down. "He's the king of demons and evil and I have to seal him away."

She started to walk away. "Will you come back?"

She turned her head enough that you can only see one of her chocolate colored eyes.

"Of course." She said and dissapered in a golden light.

~*~

I know I know SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. And I'm sorry if you forgive me I'll give you 20 cookies. Deal? Ok here's your cookie.

See you in the next chapter. Peace Out✌✌