chapter 2

Sorry for the long wait for whoever actually is reading or is going to read but i am only going to update if i get some comments likes an maybe some votes                                                    

~~~~~~ Hannah Banana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PAIGE GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!"Screamed my foster parents. I started walking down the stairs.

"Yes." I asked scared of what was going to happen.

"So I hear you are going to be leaving us soon am i right?" asked my 'dad'.

"Yes I am." 

"Well since you are leaving we have a surprise for you." They said at the same time.

"What is it." I asked very scared now.

"If you really want to know it's your last beating." They said coming towards me and if I moved or tried to run away i would just get killed.

"Nooooooo." i said so they couldn't hear then I heard a door bust open and in came some cops but that was after a beer bottle hit my head and i got kicked in the ribs. The cops grabbed them and took them out of the house.I was on the floor trying to catch my breath.

"Are you OK?" someone asked i think it was a boy.

"Does it look like I'm OK?" I snapped. Then i felt someones arms around me picking me up. I would start screaming but i just feel like I'm about to die at any moment.

"I'm hungry." i mumbled not supposed to have any one hear but i guess they did.

 "You will get foo d soon." Said the person who was carrying me. I had my eyes closed so i couldn't see who it was. I opened my yes and saw five boys.

"Who are you guys" I asked

"Liam" said the one that looked like a puppy.

"Niall" Blondy said.

"Harry" curly said.

"Zayn" The one who was carrying me said .

" I'm Louis!!!!!!!!!" Said the last one.

"AND WE ARE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!" They screamed which made me flinch and hit my head on Zayn's chest.

He is warm i thought.

"I am warm you say." Zayn said

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes yes you did and that too." Said Niall chuckling. Finally we stopped at the ambulance and Zayn set me down and the paramedic said i have two broken ribs.