08

When their back at De'Landons house

  D E ' L A N D O N

De'Landon walked into the house first, turning on the lights while Sagé came in behind him holding their food. She walked into his room placing the food on his bed.

She took off her shoes and grabbed one of his hoodies and a pair of his boxers out of his dresser and went into the bathroom and took a shower. De'Landon locked the front door and went into his room taking off his shoes, aligning them with the rest of his shoes.

He took his jewelry off and took his gun out of his waistband and put it on his dresser and sat on the bed turning his game on and getting his food out the bag while eating a couple of sage French fries.

He played his game feeling a sudden urge to have to go and pee, but he tried to ignore it due to Sagé being in the bathroom, taking a shower.

A few minutes went by and he couldn't hold it anymore. He got up running into the bathroom and stood over the toilet and whipped his dick out and aimed inside of the toilet and started peeing.

Sage peaked her head out of the shower curtain and shook her head and started back minding her business. He got a piece of tissue and wiped his tip and put it in the toilet and flushed it, and washed his hands and walked out of the bathroom.

20 mins later

Sage walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed and grabbed the food bag and looked inside seeing she barely had any fries left.

"De'Landon, I know damn well you ain't eat my fries" she spoke to him in an aggressive manner.

"Girl- stop cussing first of all, and second of all you ate them in the car lil girl" he said being sassy and lying about the last part

"No I didn't, witcho sassy tail" she said chuckling

"Stop playin wimme"he told her chuckling but being serious at the same time.

30 Minutes later

Sage laid on top of De'Landon watching The Princess and the Frog. She forced Dee to watch it with her, that's the only reason on why he's watching it .

"And I love you Evangeline" Sagé sung mocking Ray the fire fly.

"Let lil ole Ray sing ma"

"Oh your a hater" she told him slapping his chest

"Igh na ma, ts hurt" he told being dramatic her rubbing the spot she hit

"I didn't mean to hit you that hard" she moved his hand and went under his wife beater and rubbed the spot softly.

Dee smirked and felt his phone vibrate and he picked it up and see he got a text from a random number.

(252)374-955-2802

Hey Lyee, this is Leah, we have to talk it's important. Meet me at the park on sunset drive tomorrow at 2pm. Please and thank you.

Igh

(Sorry is this your really number I just clicked on some random numbers 😭)