☾ Chapter Two

Word Count: 5030

Chapter Summary: Kit has successfully arrived on earth! She goes to try and find the one and only Monkie king crew but sadly.. She just missed him going on his vacation. But she instead meets mk who's down in the dumps over swk leaving. But to top things off.. Everyones asleep!? People on earth sure are weird..

Deep underground in the spider queen's lair there were shattering noises and upset screaming, The spider queen was getting her rage out. She had just lost a humiliating defeat a day ago. Her Henchmen flinched, throwing their hands squinting just in case anything came flying their way.

" I had THE Monkie King's Power!! The city was MINE! And I still lost?!" She leaned over broken tech. " My queen.." A Soft mysterious voice called out behind them making them all turn around. It was Just the infamous 'miss mystery' " You Will have your revenge." She continued, "The Trigram Furnace floating just near her head " Now that we have the trigram furnace.. It is time to take the next step towards your destiny." She held her hand out, Blue fire flickering and forming a picture of a cube.

The spider queen saw the image and rolled her eyes crossing her arms, " and HOW is that supposed to help?!" She paused, took a breath and hit her head softly once " Actually better question... WHAT is that..??" " The first of six powerful items that we will need.. It must be retrieved from the cloud." That's when Syntax's interest peaked in this conversation, his metal spider arms shoving the other henchmen aside. " The cloud? My Queen.. Allow me to break in and retrieve this item for you." He bowed and then crossed his arms all confident like.

" Oh really? And just how are you going to do that?" Her voice was laced with doubt, Syntax rolled up his sleeve tapping on a device on his wrist making a giant green hologram of the cloud , " The Cloud is a labyrinth of information an unrivaled collection of knowledge guarded by fearsome beings who cannot be overcome by brute strength or the ability to follow footprints in mud.." Syntax smirked knowing he was calling the others useless for this task.

" However! It is connected to ALL the technology in the world!! Therefore I can exploit it.." His wrists screen scrolled until he found what he was looking for, " Has anyone heard the story of.. The Sleep bug?" He uploaded the bug into the cloud laughing maniacally, And just as quickly as it uploaded everyone's devices and technology was flooded with this ad to get this new game called 'sleep bug' No one finding it suspicious at all.. Even Mei Tang and Pigsy, who were in the noodle shop like always, fell for the game's tricks.

But farrr away from Megapolis, We Bring ourselves to flower fruit Mountain.

" VACATION?!"

A Sad yet surprised voice shouted a bit, Mk was standing with a disappointed look on his face as Wukong hopped around throwing stuff in a suitcase, " What do you mean vacation?!" When his phone quickly started beeping red and he took his phone out uninterested in the game and chucked his phone far away, slumping onto the ground folding their arms with an annoyed pout. " Aww.. Come on bud!! I promised myself when I found a successor I'd go see some friends! Take a tour of my old stomping grounds. Cut loose you know?!" Wukong smiled, throwing even more stuff that obviously was not going to fit.

"Ooh!!" He quickly snatched some sunglasses and put them on, now folding his own arms with a toothy grin, " Gonna need these!!" Mk Stood up quickly disagreeing "But- But- You can't just leave!! What if somebody Attacks the city!!" They were very fluid with their arm movements to prove a point when he put his hands on his face and let out a dramatic gasp. "What if the spider queen comes back?!" slightly panicking with his every move, making wukong turn around and walk towards him pretty much not phased at all.

" Ahhhh You'll Figure it out!! It's quite adorable how nervous you are" He chuckled to himself shutting the impossibly full suitcase. " Don't be!! You've come a long way!" He poked mk knocking them off balance arms waving around until he got his foothold and squinted his eyes at the monkie king letting out an annoyed noise. " And you know.." Wukong began putting his foot up on his suitcase, hand on him and the other striked out doing a 'hero pose'. " The next step of your journey you must do Alone!"