Boo-Boo Kisses (Killua x Gon)

Disclaimer- I do not own Hunter x Hunter, if I did there would be soo much more yaoi and shounen-ai!

Warnings- Fluffiness between two boys and light spoilers.

-A-

"Hah, you got a lot of cuts, huh Killua?" the spiky haired kid leaned toward his friend, inspecting his face closely, "Do any of them hurt?"

Killua blushed and backed away, of course they didn't hurt! But Gon was wearing that look, the one where he's planning something, but what?

"Of course they don't hurt!"

"Are you sure?"

Okay, so he was fishing for the other answer.

"Maybe a little," the silver haired boy lied.

Gon grinned widely and suddenly Killua felt something warm on his cheek, over one of his cuts, "Gon!" Killua pushed the other boy away, his face went red, "What was that?" he clutched his cheek.

The grin stayed on his face, "Mito-San always did that to me when I got hurt! It makes it feel better!"

Killua could only stare at the boy in shock, "Huh?"

Gon leaned forward again and began placing gentle kisses on each cut and scrape on his friend's face.

Killua didn't move, he couldn't, not with the way his heart was thumping erratically against his chest, and Gon continued on.

Finally Killua relaxed and he couldn't deny, it did make him feel better, even though he wasn't hurt in the first place. It made him feel better and he couldn't figure out what wrong in the first place, and it sort of didn't matter at the moment.

-A-

Killua stared at the babbling boy with the broken arm, once in a while he would move his arm weirdly and wince at the pain, the idiot, he wasn't supposed to be having fun, even if he did know he couldn't win.

He slowly walked over to his friend and bent his head down to the broken arm.

Gon abruptly stopped talking when he noticed his friend's strange behavior, "Killua?"

Killua ignored him, instead he located an exposed are of skin nearest to the cast and placed a gentle, feather light kiss there. As soon as it happened, Killua pulled away and faced away from Gon.

Gon stared at Killua, a soft smile made it's way to his face, "Killua," he repeated.

Killua shifted and forced himself to look at his smiling friend, "Hn?"

"Thank you Killua, it feels better now."

-A-

Amber- This barely took any time, but I'm happy with it, it's just drabble, but it was fun and I thought it was cute. Anyway, you should so review! That would be me happy!

BunBun- Or, you know, don't.

Amber- Ignore him, plot bunnies are mean, especially mine!

BunBun- I'm the one that gives the ideas, so I get the-

Amber- -Traps him in a cage- Please review!