P.E

it had been an hour or two since I had captured the tiny. I had already had my first lesson in school and was heading for my second. the tiny wasn't fidgeting as much as before and that made it way easier to focus on work. every so often I remind them of where they are by releasing another fart onto his defenceless self. they'd struggle afterwards tire out and lay still again. they haven't seemed to learn its pointless to fight but ill train them. if not it's going to be hell for the rest of their days.

first bell rings and my class head out to break. quickly I make my way behind the PE hall to get ready and prepare my tiny for a new taste of hell. behind the hall was a shed along with a tap allowing people to fill their bottle .swiftly I grab them out and slam them onto the floor beneath the tap. I turn the tap and blast them with water. after a while I grab and old cloth from my bag and dry them off 

"hey there buddy, got to do something real quick, you mind?" I don't hesitate for a response before grabbing them and lifting they up in the air. back in the same position as before I decide to try a new approach. I sit down and the floor and removed my right shoe. slowly and gently I began to glide their face back and forth other the soles of my foot. the feeling of their face dragging across my face was incredible and relaxing but I could harshly say the same for them. I place them upon the floor and continue my motions back and forth dragging their frail body throw the dirt. I eventually shift my foot and place my big toe on their face. I push down before I dig their face in between the toes. the fabric worn of the bottom of my sock now was worn out and tattered but was now covering them.

the bell went again and quickly I scoop up the tiny placing them back where they were before. before I turn the corner to enter P.E I release a monster fart directly up their nose