Chapter 1

Parkers pov#
It's was so hard to get up this morning, I thought, as i was getting out of my bed. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I smell this amazing smell coming from downstairs. "Pancakes!" I say excitedly to myself. I quickly finish brushing my teeth and go downstairs. "Morning, chester," I say loudly so the small boy could hear me from the kitchen. "Morning Parker, I made pancakes!" Chester said with a smile. "How many did u burn?" Saying as known, it was over 10. "Umm... like 3..." says the smaller boy with an annoyed but also obvious im lying face. I roll my eyes, knowing he's lying. "Whatever makes u sleep better at night!" I exclaimed, which made the smaller boy look over at me weirdly. "What?!" I say, knowing I messed up. The smaller boy walks over in his pink apron that says, "I cook like my mom" on it, and puts his small arms around my shoulder. He lowered his mouth to my ear and... HE SCREAMED!!! "STOP BEING RUDE TO ME!!" The now mad boy yelled into my ear. "OW U FUCKING MORON!! WHAT WAS THE FOR?!" I yell while covering my throbing ear. The small boy ( with a satisfied look) made his way back to the kitchen, grabbed two plates, and set one down by where i was sitting and where he was sitting. "Let's eat," the small boy said as if he had forgotten about what had happened 20 seconds ago. "Whatever!" I say, still upset that he yelled in my ear.
Part 2 will be out really soon hope yall enjoy!!