Table of Contents

Prodigal Son || One-Shots

Table of Contents

For quick access to any of these one-shots you'd like to read, here's the list of each, and a short summary of each, plus any warnings they may need.

*will be updated with summaries, word count, and warnings (if needed) as new one-shots are posted*

Lesson Learned, Now Paying The Price

Malcolm should've listened to Gil when he said not to go in without calling for backup and waiting for the rest of the team to get to the location. He shouldn't have gone in at all. Especially when no one knew the extent of how unstable everything in the old rundown cabin was.

Maybe he had thought that the floorboards would be able to hold his weight, that they'd be strong enough to hold him just long enough to reach the killer's latest victim and get her out before it collapses on them, crushing and killing them both.

Clearly he was stupid to think that, and now he's hurt. He's hurt bad.

Genre; Gen, whump, hurt/comfort

Word Count; 2,844

.

Shining Light

It's Malcolm and his four year old twin daughters' first Christmas since the unexpected death of his alpha eight months prior, and he's just not feeling it this year. Luckily his little girls are always there to cheer him up and make him smile even on his darkest days.

Genre; Gen, light hurt/comfort, light whump, past M/M

Relationship; past Malcolm Bright/Original Male Character

Warnings; post-mpreg, omegaverse

Word Count; 1,601