snug as a bug

it was like every other day. I had woke up and gotten ready for school. my brothers had left early for school and my parents had left for work. I sat down whilst scrolling on my phone before I heard a skitter from the other room. I walked up, placing my phone in my pocket, I open the door and saw a small human sat upon the side.

"hey! who are you," I shout before they run and hide behind the many objects covering the side. quickly I rush over and grab them by their chest. they fit in my hand like and action figure and was a stiff as one in fear. realising the predicament they're in they began to struggle in my hand. a grin stretched across my face as I gently placed their head upon my lips. I open my mouth and wrap my lips upon their next. I regurgitated all of my trapped wind and burped in my mouth. they began to struggle harshly before  I pull them out. as they tired and catching the breath I pull down my jeans and place them upon a chair.

slowly I dropped my ass upon their frail body. they felt as if they were sucked into my ass and underwear. slowly I grind upon their body sinking their body deeper and deeper until on a thin cloth separated them from my puckered ass hole. I keep grinding but slower and slower. when I feel them struggle under me. I began to fight back, putting more of my weight on it. I eventually began to bounce on him beating and eating up his destroyed body with my fat ass. I begin to grind again and this time it's faster. I violently push harder and harder before releasing a massive fart from my ass. I continue to assault them with my farts until I get up and dress back into my jeans.

grabbing the still alive tiny I grab them off of the seat and shove them deep between my cheeks and walking out of the house to school