More love series

O————————————————————————————————————————————O

Letters sent by butterflies
(Part 1)

How social can we be right now?

Apparently a lot , the moments we share are so energetic, beautiful, ecstatic. The way she talks, the way WE talk.

Our conversations and our vibe can literally be a rom-com ready to be published and released, she gets me unlike the others...

Hopefully she feels the same way about me, if only I could just...

Forget about it, it's probably in the mind that I'm falling for her, she's not even my type physically.

But damn every-time she listens, talks or texts me.

It's like it's written with angel tears, read with a muse's voice and sent by butterflies.

IT GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES-

If only she was the only person I'm falling for.

God I'm a mess

<————————————————————————————————————————————>

Looking like Royalty
(Part 2)

She can never have enough, can she?

Look at her, she has everything every successful girl has.

Wealthy background, popularity second to none, top of her class and a vibe that can only be described as other worldly.

I'm still wondering how we're still friends, it feels insulting of her time, luckily she reassured me it's not.

I don't know what it is about her? Maybe it's because she literally looks like royalty with the intellect and personality to match.

The idea of being someone this successful seemed to have released a carnal desire in me, but I can never say it out loud since I see the pressure just piling up on her.

No wonder her unpredictable sarcasm and somewhat lack of empathy has so far made me not being fully head over heels for her, well not sure if that mindset will last...

(Un)fortunately...

there's one more

<————————————————————————————————————————————>

Perfectly Present
(Part 3)

We were always close, even when in my childhood days, I was so reckless and full of life back then.

I've changed and grown a bit distant but her..

She still remained the same, observant but never distant, her presence is so breathtaking without her even saying a word.

We don't spend a lot of time generally, but she doesn't have too, she doesn't have to do anything or be anyone.

She can... be her, if that's even grammatically correct and all. I have completely gotten used to the fact that I can stay with her for hours doing absolutely nothing and still be absolutely infatuated.

So you may think by now she's just a quite pretty face... well yes but that's just not it, her presence is other-wordly and... she is present.

She's always with me, for better or worse, in health or in sickness *shit these are wedding vows*