The Caterpillar Phase.

The reading of the will was postponed but now it was back on. They were all present at Chevella's house, seated in the dining room. All of Remington's children were looking at one another, except for Remy. She was in pain and ready to go.

"Before we start, I just want to say that Remington would've been happy that we were able to convene here today. Whatever happens just know that he loved you all," Chevella decided to say some words.

They all nodded their heads and they all look at the executor; the person who's going to be reading the will. Before Remington died, he opted to give the legal documents to Moe but he couldn't handle it, though he helped him prioritize his hospital plan in his last days. The executor was his lawyer, Jesse Donovan. His parents' good friend and neighbor when Melody was alive.

"Remington has an insurance policy. We can dissect that now: it was split three ways. Mosaic Theseus Morris, Theory Reneè Morris, and Chevella Morris," He began.

His father had a 1-million-dollar policy. He gave that first bulk to his older son, and Chevella was highly upset about that.

"That can't be right. Let me see that," She opened her hand so he could give the paper to her.

"Sorry ma'am. I cannot do that. The only person I could share this documentation with is his and I quote "biological son, Mosaic". I'm sorry ma'am, but shall we continue?" He spoke respectfully and Chevella's mouth was on the floor.

The second half of his policy went to Theory. She didn't smile, laugh, or celebrate. The amount didn't even seem real. She wasn't in the mood, but she could say that she's grateful. And the last half of his policy went towards Chevella. She was pissed off.

Mosaic now has $500,000 from his insurance policy. Theory has $325,000 from his insurance policy. Chevella has $175,000 from his insurance policy.

"This has to be a joke! You did this!" She pointed at Moe.

"I didn't know that he was going to break his insurance policy down like that. If I did, I would have told him to don't get me shit," He shrugged.

"Good so let's trade," She suggested.

"No." He said sharply. He was grateful, not dumb.

"You're broke? With this big ass house?" Theory chimed in.

"Reneè, not right now. Continue, Mr. Donovan," Ms. Majorie wasn't having it. She was mentally and emotionally tired.

He continues to read the documents. "To Dillani, he gave specific instructions. Go under the bed and look for the red chest," Once he heard that, Dillani zoomed upstairs.

He was already in the room so he immediately plopped to his knees and went looking for the box. Once he found it, he pulled out and opened it. It was an array of things. Most stuff were in ziplock bags.

He pulled out the first one he saw. For every game I missed: inside was the tickets to his basketball games that had the date on it and the time of the game. Attached to the tickets were money; of how much the ticket costs to get in. There were 11 tickets in the small ziplock bag. Remi missed the entire season.

He immediately grew more saddened than he already was.

He pulled out another one. For when the tooth fairy was late: it was his lost teeth in the bag, also with money in it. It was only four tooth's he lost, so he counted the money. It was all 20-dollar bills so it was $100 in the bag. This one caught him by surprise, but then he remembered that he'd known Remi since he was 8.