#

Ok sorry for another note but this is rather important and I think that everyone should know about this. Ok so one lesson during science I was researching nerve gas and how it effects humans and animals and I came across a video that had a scientist testing nerve gas on a little rabbit and watch it die slowly and painfully. I was so horrified that I looked more into animal testing and watched some terrible stuff and found out some horrible information.

So I found a huge list of brands (as in HUGE) that use animal testing. So please just listen to this and don't buy these products.

I hate animal testing so much as they just breed and torched innocent animals for our makeup and shampoo and a lot of stuff!!
Who ever does stop buying these prod it's and actually has a heart please message me and I'll make sure I follow you.

No offence but I can't stand it when people say "just because of animal testing doesn't mean I'm going to stop using this" or "I don't care" or whatever it really pisses me of!!

If you have the time please watch the video and read this Because it will mean a lot to me and the animals. -> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2571532/Video-shows-distress-puppies-kittens-waiting-dissected-animal-testing-laboratory.html
(BE WARNED THIS WILL MAKE YOU CRY)
But please take the time to watch this and watch which brands you buy please stop buying those brands
💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙

That moment when you make a loud noise to cover up your fart.

💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙❤️❤️💙💜💚💚💜💙

Credit to @Ari1dlover