iii| Nerves

"Do you drive?"

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🎮🇬🇧 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : FRIDAY

"We want that weekend!

It's Friday then, it's Saturday, Sunday what?"

Hands traced across the keyboard, typing at an unnaturally fast speed, and a light 'ding!' when the sentence was sent

Hands traced across the keyboard, typing at an unnaturally fast speed, and a light 'ding!' when the sentence was sent. While a lot of people took a little while to respond to messages or text, Mira was responding in a matter of seconds (though often small and direct responses). Those who knew her appreciated it as it was much easier to get the information they wanted.

Some people always tried to find hidden meanings that weren't there.

It took Mira along time to realise it was natural for some people to see meanings that she didn't intend to put out as everyone was always so on edge with potential drama and judgement. Mira always said what she meant, even if that came off as rude to other people — it wasn't something she could change, it was engraved into her mainframe.

Mira couldn't help but stare at the notification that Lando Norris, someone she only saw on tv, was about to do a stream with her. Mira was glad that she was at least in her own territory. Her hands shook slightly as she tried to think of what she was supposed to say to him.

"Hey! Mira, right?" Lando grinned.

"Yeah, Hi," Mira smiled lightly. "I would just like to apologise in advance if you just end up seeing my cat...he likes the computer screen."

"You have cat?" Lando grinned. "What his name?"

"His name is Loki," Mira replied, picking the cat up from the floor. "Loki, say hi."

At just the right moment, the black cat meowed softly before claiming to sit on his owner's shoulder, something he liked to do quite a lot. Loki had good balance and managed to stay on her shoulder when she was racing too. That seemed to make the comments explode with 'OMG' amongst other things.

"He's so cool," Lando replied.

"I wish my brother would agree with you," Mira said lightheartedly. "He's a dog trainer so he was a little disappointed when I got a cat."

"I mean, I do love dogs!" Lando agreed. "But that cat is damn cute. And Loki as a name? Wicked."

"Yeah, I'm super into Marvel!" Mira exclaimed. "I'm going to stop before I rant about it because Marvel talk is for tuesdays."

"Ah, don't spoil your streak then," Lando laughed. "Okay, let's talk some real chat and get into the game?"

"Sounds good," Mira breathed carefully.