Goodbyes

Kakashi rushed to the window looking out at the horizon. "that can't be right" grabbing the clock and looked at it "maybe its morning and not night" looking at it, he shook his head.

Seeing him run around like this made you laugh little.

"how did we-well I know how but-all day...that doesn's seem right i mean-"

"Kakashi...."

"i mean the work we must have missed. what if someone knocked on the door while we slept and didn't know it. What if Lady Tsu-"

"Kakashi you're overreacting. Please just get dressed and let's lay together and... just talk. I promise none of that happened or is true"

"ok but how can you be so sure." you reached your arms out and pulled him into the bed. He followed your lead and climbed in bed with you. You laid down in bed and pulled the towel from around his hips and hair, putting it to the side.

"lay down" you spoke softly to him and pulled him closer as he moved the same way just before you moved and pulled his face into your breast. "the day is gone already so there is no need in worrying about it. No one came knocking at the door and as for the Hokage, she sent a note via bird telling us to rest and take the day off."

You spoke gently to Kakashi who was now in a daze with his arms wrapped around you tightly though he was caught off guard by the way you chose to embrace him, but he wasn't complaining.

Later on, after the two of you cuddled for a while, you eventually ended up falling asleep while talking and holding onto each other.

In the morning, The two of you got up and got ready for the day. As you both went on with your day spending time together, you were smiling and having fun.

In the middle of the day, you both were summoned by Tsunade.

You walked into her office with Kakashi ready for a mission but what you both recieved was something the both of you wished was the last thing either of you wanted to hear.

"She has to go back?"

Lady Tsnunade nodded and moved some papers around on her desk. "yeah. I recieved word from her villiage earlier today. I delaied the news so the two of you could have more time but they need her back for some important missions of their own."

"but isn't this interfearing with the work we have to do?"

"Kakashi." you could feel the tention coming off of him in the situation. Seeing you leave the villiage again was the last thing he'd want but you had to go. You weren't even a ninja for the Hidden Leaf so by order, you had to.

You held onto his arm and looked at Tsunade. "did they need me to head out today?"

"yes. they were pretty clear on how long it would take you to get back and when they would need you. You should set out within the next two hours." you nodded understanding and bowed at her. Kakashi looked back and forth between the two of you not knowing how to react to any of this.

"thank you Lady Hokage" you turned and pulled Kakashi out with you.

"I don't want you to leave. It's too soon and we have more things to do." He followed you through the hall.

"I wont be gone forever."

"no but it'll feel like forever. Too much happens between time like this."

"that was a one time thing." you stoped, turned, and held onto the sides of his face and kissed his nose and then put your arms around his neck. "we can hang out for another hour. After that, I gotta go."

"this isn't fair." he pouted making you smile and giggle while grabing his hand and pulling him along.

As the two of you tried to make the best of your time together, Kakashi couldn't get his mind off of the fact that you're leaving for another hand full of years, or possibly forever.

When the time came for you to leave, you gathered your things and walked with kakashi to the gate holding hands.

"okay." You kissed his cheek and then his hand before giving him a tight hug.

Holding onto you tightly, he wrapped his arms around you and buried his face against your head and hair. You both took deep breaths to take in the moment and each other's smell before you had to leave for who knows how long.

Time seemed to slip past you as you both hugged and held on tight. You mumbled to each other and smiled as you both cracked a couple jokes. As time hit you, you teared up.

Sniffling, you pulled away from him while keeping your head down so he wouldn't see you crying. "ok. I gotta go."

He grabbed your arm and pulled you back to wipe at your eyes slowly as you closed them. "don't start crying. You're  gonna make me feel even worse if you leave crying."

You sniffled and shook your head while letting him wipe your tears with his thumb. Just as he got them all, he pulled down his mask and kissed you gently.

The ninja that stay at the gates were shocked to see him pull down his mask though they couldn't see much but were even a little shocked seeing him like this.

You kissed him slowly and put your arms around his neck pulling him a little lower to make the kiss move deeper. Kakashi didn't stop you from doing anything and wrapped his arms around your waist feeling on you. His hands slowly felt along your waist as he moves his tongue into the kiss, but keeping it slow and gentle.

Over a small amount of time, his hands wondered to just above your ass but before he could fully get a hold of you, you grabbed his hands and moves back while pulling your lips and his hands away from you. You giggled lightly and held his hands.

"Pervert."

"no im not-" you chuckled at how he reacted to the name you called him and let go of his hands and pulled up his mask. Kakashi held his breath not wanting you to go but watched as you backed up, turned, and walked away from the village.

~~~~~
Long time no see 😅
Happy new years!!
🥳🎉🍾
The story will continue.
Promise
❤️❤️
~~~

1093 words
Published 1/3/24