One

I really wanted to sit on the floor. The floor was heated. Why would you not want to sit on the floor of it was heated? Especially on a cold day. Well the weather was dreadful. It wasn't just cold, the rain was beating down pretty hard, and the wind chill mad it feel as frozen as Queen Elsa's ice lair.
Our stupid jumpers were too thin, and the wind would blow strait through it. I should've brought pants. Nah, I couldn't have. They were way too gay like seriously, what school makes flared leg 90's track pant that are like a quarter of a millimetre thick. They don't even keep you warm.
It was smart of them to bring in new track pants that were actually around five centimetres. Whoohooo real pants. And they were only half daggy. They would've been amazing if they came in my size, and weren't over $100. C'mon, who sells a pair of semi crap pants for that much. No wonder my parents wouldn't get them for me. But hey, there were double as good as the old ones, and I really needed new Trackies, especially because it's going to be winter soon.
It drives me mad that it's only 6.5°c and it's not even winter. C'mon Melbourne weather, you can do better then that!

One Point One ( 1.1)
Life Tip: Don't lose your shoe at school

I was having a pretty good lunch. Like I had ALL OF THE FOOD if that makes sense. To put that into perspective, I had a sandwich with salami, chocolate wafers, pretzels, choc chip cookies, croissants and I even managed to score an apple from lily. So I was feelin' pretty happy. What made my day even better, was the shoe... The shoe.. How else can I humanly explain this. Just shoes 🙌👟. Ok so what happened was.....

I find my friend near the lockers, and she only has one shoe. It turns out Natalie took it. I have no idea how you can take someones shoe, while they are wearing it. Like seriously HOW??? If you ever find Natalie, please ask her how she took it. So Sarah is hopping around with only one shoe, and a blue and pink BONDS sock. Yeah I know pretty funny. We went outside to try to look for her shoe, and we couldn't find it. After a while, Sara had enough. She decided that she will hunt Natalie down.

She hopped along, with me and Jane by her side, being not so comforting, but laughing at her, because her sock was getting dirt. She tried not to step in any puddles, once again, Melbourne weather. After a while, we found Natalie. She was on the balcony with Haley and Eliza by her side. They were smiling cheekily. Like the kind of smile that you do when you know that you have done something wrong, and so does the person you are smiling at. Like when Mulan smiles at Shang after she put the fruit on the arrow before she fires it from the bow. During the song be a man. Like THE BEST SONG EVAAHHH. Yup.
Any way, so Natalie decided to throw down the shoe, to Jane. Yeah and guess what? There Were no laces in the shoe! Like what the hell? Any way, I currently had the choice of giving Sarah her shoe, or ...... HIDING IT! Of course i would choose to hide it!
So I threw the shoe back up to Natalie, and we chased her upstairs. She then quickly hand balled it back to me. Jane distracted Sarah, while I hid the shoe in the pantry. Yes. Our school has a mini kitchen for students, with a dishwasher, sink, pantry, fridge and cupboard. Cool huh? I turned around and ran off to Jane, who was walking towards me. Sarah was now with Haley. I realised that the kitchen pantry, was too much of an obvious spot to hide a shoe. Even though she probably wouldn't even know it was there. I don't know what goes through my mind sometimes. But Hey! It happened. I instead decided to hide the shoe in the library. Only because Sarah looked like a buffoon hopping around on one leg. I went to the nearest empty shelf and chucked the shoe in. I turned around to see Sarah behind me, looking like a baboon. Or maybe a turtle. Liek idk. Kinda watevs. Basic white girl bla bla bla. Starbucks. I actually have never NEVER EVAH. EVER. Been to starbucks. Which is cool and all. But it is hard to be a hipster or a basic white girl in Australia. Sice there are only like 5 Starbucks' in ALL OF AUSTRALIA! yup. I will have a frappucino one day. One. Day.

Anywho, Sarah snatched her shoe off the shelf. I couldn't stop her. Well i could but like, i was laughing wayyyyyy to hard! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜😂😂😂😜😜😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😜😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😨😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😉😂😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂ha shoe. 👞. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So she now has a shoe. Without laces. And is walking around the school with it!
It's around now,that lunchtime is nearly over. So Eliza has decided. She's gotta own up. My other mate, Milly. Who i don't even know how, but she like. Disappears. Anyway she appeared now. And had canteen food. And a vanilla slice. So yum. Too bad she never gives me any. Oh. Maybe she does sometimes, but only for a trade. Like with wafers, or cookies. So now Milly's turned up, and we are walking around with Jane and Sarah. Anyway Milly says, jokily, that Eliza has Sarah's shoelace tied around her waist. Sarah thinks that it's stupid. So she doesn't believe it!
We go upstairs to collect out books. Halfway up we find Eliza. She starts laughing her head off. Eliza lifts up the bottom of her sport shirt, to reveal a FLURO PINK AND PURPLE SHOELACE!!! She quickly sprinted to her locker, and then handed back her shoe lace to Sarah. We were all laughing hysterically.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Ahhh. After all of that. We collected our books, and went to class.