Boy Trouble At 25

THROUGH THE HALLWAYS

I was running for my life, startling numerous bystanders. I had no idea where I was going but I just kept on it. All this to get away from my sister.

I felt bad for avoiding her the way I did but I didn't want to screw our relationship over thoughtless words. It was very hard to build it in the first place. I had to get my thoughts together to talk to her.

My limbs took me to unfamiliar hallways in this huge building and it felt like I was trapped in a maze. Once the unfamiliarity of the surroundings was pretty evident, I paced down. My hair was flying every way, I was sweaty and probably stinking, and my eyes wandered around, while my brain went hay fire trying to figure out where my panicked feet had brought me to. In conclusion, I was a lost mess.

" Where am I?", I muttered to myself.

" Yogiyo. Gwaenchanheuseyo? ", I heard a voice that made me almost jump out of my skin. I swiftly turned around only to come face to face with the last person I'd thought I'd come across.

" Umm. Annyeonghaseyo.", I bowed hesitantly to Yeonjun from TXT.

I know. Seems so unreal. Right?
But at this point, I was used to encountering unreal incidents. I mean, I live with BTS. Nothing can get more unreal than that.

But let's drive back to Yeonjun. Tall, sharp, and hot as hell is all I have got to say about him. While I ogled at him shamelessly, he looked at me suspiciously.

" Nuguseyo?", he enquired who I was.  As soon as the question came out of his mouth, my oggling session came to a halt as my eyes grew anxious.

Thanks to the boys, I picked up basic Korean so I understood him but when it came to speaking Korean, I was dumb as a rock.

" Umm. I am not good at speaking Korean. I am actually looking for BTS.", I said without realising how wrong it sounded without context. An anxious stranger looking for BTS.  It screamed of a stalker.

While he maintained a calm face, I could see his hands slowly reaching out into his pockets probably to alert the security cause he obviously thought I was an intruder.

" I am sorry ma'am, but, you can't be here.", he said as politely as he could all the while having a firm hold over his phone in his pocket. I wondered if they had to encounter stalker situations more often than we think.

In his defense, I was running frantically, looked tense, my eyes were shaking and I was a complete mess. Everything about me screamed guilty. But it wasn't time to justify his reaction. I had to do some damage control.

"Oh, you have got me wrong. I know them. I was their backup dancer. In fact, I was just practicing with Jungkook.", I tried to explain but he didn't seem to believe me.

" Then you must have an ID on you. Can I please see it?", he asked. I felt a gush of relief as I confidently dipped into the pocket of my pants only to realise that my pants lacked pockets and my ID lay innocently in the practice room I ran out of.

" Ahem. I ..... Umm... I had it on me. I must have left it in the practice room.", I said sheepishly rubbing my neck. This time his expression turned serious. No more good cop. He immediately pulled out his phone.

" Wait. I am not lying. I really know the boys. You can ask Mr.Manager.", I was trying hard but he wasn't ready to listen to me as he started going through his contacts to get some help when,

" Yeonjunaaa.", yelling from the end of the hallways was a man in his 30s who apparently was TXT's manager. At least that's what Jin had told me once.

Behind him was the rest of the members of TXT. I was awestruck for a second. It looked like a scene featuring the cool kids. Straight out of a movie. The illuminating light behind them only made the whole visual better.