Ch 6 - Brooks

I thought I fucked up when I told Campbell her misplaced vibrator was attractive. Who the hell says something like that to their brand new neighbor? I was lucky she didn't panic and call the damn cops.

But to my surprise, she was receptive. Her body language showed me she was as interested as I was — even when she was too nervous to use her words — and now we were sitting on her couch, legs pressed together, with one toy in my hand, two in her lap, and one still in the bedroom.

I don't know what came over me, but when she told me she'd only used that tiny purple bullet with someone else, I was dying to help her use something more powerful.

So I told her I'd love to make her squirm with the one in her bedroom.

I expected her to tell me to fuck off, to kick me out of her apartment, to slap me for having the audacity to even ask. But she didn't — her breath caught in her throat, and she nodded. At least, I think she nodded. The movement was so small it might as well have been a twitch.

My eyes widened, and I put down the toy I was holding. I didn't really intend to make her squirm that night. I was just trying to plant a seed for the future. Put the idea in her head. Catch her interest. Keep her thinking about me. But I damn sure wasn't going to pass up the opportunity if she wanted it now.

"I need you to use your words, Cam. If you want to do this, I need you to tell me."

"I want to," she replied timidly.

The barely-audible answer wasn't enough for me. Not when I hardly knew her, and not when I was the one to suggest it in the first place. Did she feel pressured to say yes? Intimidated by me? I didn't think I was all that scary, but I also wasn't a small man by any means.

"You want to what?" I urged her to clarify.

"I want you to... use the toy on me," she admitted, the words tumbling out slowly like it was the first time her mouth had ever formed them. And maybe it was, considering her eyes were wide and wild and her cheeks had settled into a perpetual shade of pink.

"Which one?" I asked, really wanting her to lead the way. I was still shocked she said yes at all, and I didn't want to push her to use a certain toy just because I suggested it. I didn't want to push her to do anything. One wrong move, and any shot I had with her was going to be off the table forever.

"The one in the bedroom," she practically whispered.

I nodded, grabbing the toys off her lap and putting them back in the box she pulled them out of. My hand settled over her own, and I drew gentle circles on the back of it with my thumb.

"I'm in no rush, Cam. Can I kiss you?"

I wanted to start slow and get her more comfortable. If her stutters and whispers were anything to judge by, this was not her typical Wednesday night — and it wasn't mine either by those days. The whole thing was only going to be fun if we could both relax and let go of some tension first.

My neighbor was the one to close the distance between us. She did it quickly — like she was scared the moment would pass away forever if she let another millisecond go by — and I rested my hand on the side of her face to steady her.

Something about my touch must have given her courage.

The familiar, heavy feeling of lust was building in my belly as her mouth began to move more confidently against mine. Her nerves — and my own — were slowly melting away. And once she felt comfortable enough, she climbed over onto my lap and pinned me to my seat on the couch.

I hummed against her lips, grateful she was feeling brave enough to take some control. I admittedly wouldn't let her have it for long, but in that moment, it was evidence she wanted this as badly as I did.