💚 MONTAGUE 💚 Ducksꨄ

Hello everyone, so first off, this is going to be a special one, this features a character with boobs and a dick! WooOoo! This one is also a chunky reader, bc we ❤ the chunk

Btw second is female!

It was spring, a very special season for Montague, mostly because well..there where ducks out! But..also because Montague met his love in the spring, on their birthday too... Who's your asking? Well, his beloved of course.

"Baby? Can you help me wash off my train?" He asked, his love, walked out in pants and bra on, "Of course dear, need me to get the soap?" Duck stands there, his face red and his arms stood by his side, he smiled, walking over to his husband, his dick already hard. "My, my...are those my pants, dear? Are you giving me a suprise today? Just in your bra too?" Duck hugged his love from behind, kissing their neck and squeezing their left breast. The man moaned, his dick hardening as duck unclipped his bra, picking up the other male to the bedroom. "B-babe.. I.. I thought you wanted to clean your train.." Duck smiled, kissing him as he layed his lover on the bed, striping them both from their clothes, Duck kissing down his loves lips to the tip of his dick then back up to his boobs where he sucked, licked, and teased him. "A-Ah~ m-montague! F-aH~" Duck stroked his own dick as he left his lovers boobs, kissing down to the tip of his dick taking him slowly into his own mouth. The man gasped at the wet cavern his dick felt, and moaned as he gripped Duck hair shoving his face down, his own cock twitching inside the cavern. Ducks mouth bobbed up and down on the shaft, twitching and moaning came from them both. Soon, the male came and duck left the shaft of his lover, taking his own dick and shoving it in his lovers back whole, shifting onto his knees lightly pushing in and falling onto his forarms above his loved head, his dick fully going in. "Fuck, babe, dear....y/n..fuck, your so tight..." He moaned out, y/n groaned out, his dick twitching a little, he played with his nipples, his head flinging back as duck sloppily started moving, then sped up. Y/n's boobs shook, their plush body shakinightly, he shamelessly moaned again, duck pressing his head by their ear, moaning sweetness to them, his dick flinging in and out. Soon, duck came, taking his dick out of y/n. The plush male pushed Duck back as he crawled on top of him. "B.. Babe?.." Duck asked, confused. Y/n positioned ducks dick back in his whole as he roses him cowgirl style, his boobs bouncing with every intake of dick shoved into him. "A-ah~ o-ohh fuck, daddy! Oh gOd~ y-your dick is amazing! " he moaned out, Duck chuckled, then groaned, his dick twitching again, but before he could cum, y/n got up, moving and positioned himself to ducks whole, "Don't you dare move..im going to fuck you into next week." Y/n said. He pushed in, earning a dusty moan from duck. He didn't give duck time to adjust as he pushed further in, then out, pumping faster into him, the bed rattling against the old wall. They moaned, pleased with the feeling, y/n ramming into ducks ass, then, finally, he came.

It was spring, a very special season for Montague, mostly because well..there where ducks out! But..also because Montague met his love in the spring, on their birthday too... Who's your asking? Well, his beloved of course.

"Baby? Can you help me wash off my train?" He asked, his love, walked out in pants and bra on, "Of course dear, need me to get the soap?" Duck stands there, his face red and his arms stood by his side, he smiled, walking over to his husband, his dick already hard. "My, my...are those my pants, dear? Are you giving me a suprise today? Just in your bra too?" Duck hugged his love from behind, kissing their neck and squeezing their left breast. The man moaned, ducks dick hardening as he unclipped her bra, picking up the Female to the bedroom. "B-babe.. I.. I thought you wanted to clean your train.." Duck smiled, kissing her as he layed his lover on the bed, striping them both from their clothes, Duck kissing down his loves lips to her bud and lips, then back up to her boobs where he sucked, licked, and teased her. "A-Ah~ m-montague! F-aH~" Duck stroked his own dick as he left his lovers boobs, kissing down to the tip of her 'lips' sucking slowly as he shoved one finger in, crilling it
The female gasped at the wet tongue on her folds and on her bud, along with the finger in her. She moaned as she gripped Duck hair shoving his face down, her pussy feeling like it was twitching inside. Ducks mouth sucked up and slurped on the cunt, twitching and moaning came from them both. Soon, the female came and duck left the 'lips' of his lover, taking his  dick and shoving it in his lovers soft, wet, pussy, shifting onto his knees lightly pushing in and falling onto his forarms above his loved head, his dick fully going in. "Fuck, babe, dear....y/n..fuck, your so tight..." He moaned out, y/n groaned out, her pussy adjusting. He played with her nipples, her head flinging back as duck sloppily started moving, then sped up. Y/n's boobs shook, their plush body shaking lightly, she shamelessly moaned again, duck pressing his head by their ear, moaning sweetness to them, his dick flinging in and out. Soon, duck came, taking his dick out of y/n. The plush female pushed Duck back as she crawled on top of him. "B.. Babe?.." Duck asked, confused. Y/n positioned ducks dick back in pussy as she rode him cowgirl style, her boobs bouncing with every intake of dick shoved into her. "A-ah~ o-ohh fuck, daddy! Oh gOd~ y-your dick is amazing! " she moaned out, Duck chuckled, then groaned, his dick twitching again, but before he could cum, y/n got up, moving and positioned herself on ducks face, "Don't you dare move..I want you to suck my pussy...." Y/n said.  She sat down lightly on ducks face, he slurped and sucked, licking and pushing his tongue in her. She moaned,ducks tongue exploring her pussy. They moaned, pleased with the feeling, y/n cumming as duck swallowed.