Eddie Get's A Dog?!

There's a knock on the door, Eddie was expecting someone, Chrissy, his girlfriend.

— — — — — — — —

They had been dating for awhile which Eddie barely knows the number of the while because he forgot, and he manipulates Chrissy into thinking he knows so she secretly tells him how long it's been, and it's been six months.

Eddie had gotten an apartment finally, after in a semi clean way of earning money to get it (semi clean as in he also sold drugs on the side)

Chrissy had slowly been moving her stuff into his apartment because she's going to move in with him, her mother and her have a bad relationship, and she can't move out all at once to avoid suspicion.

Anyways, that's the summary, let's begin

— — — — — — — —

Eddie opens the door
"Hey, Chrissy. Got more stuff?"

Chrissy holds up two bags
"Yuppp, I'll be moving soon enough-"

"Good, I don't want you living in that shit hole any longer. Though this apartment isn't much I can't lie-" Eddie scratches the back of his head.

"Eddie, this is more than enough, I want to be with you, that house might be big, but it isn't home, it's empty... You're home, any time I'm with you, even if we were homeless-" Chrissy chuckles "It'd be home. as corny as that sounds."

Eddie smiles and hugs her kissing her forehead, and there's a yell. "Eddie, I'm done setting up your shit here!"

Eddie releases the hug "Oh yeah forgot to mention, my uncles here, and also something else-"

Chrissy raises her eyebrow

"I GOT A DOG." Eddie says pretty excitedly

"A.. Dog? One- Do they even allow that in apartments- And two- I'm scared of big dogs-" Chrissy says scoldingly

"Nah, it's a pretty small dog, it's a mutated Chihuahua I found on the sidewalk, probably has rabies." he says smiling, with a straight face.

"I- What- Let me see it Eddie." Chrissy is now just worried.

"HER, LET ME SEE.. HER-" Eddie corrects Chrissy's very insensitive mistake-

"Y- Yeah-" Chrissy wonders if he's already contracted rabies from the dog.

Eddie leaves for a second and comes back carrying the dog.

Chrissy screams in terror

"Chrissy woah- Are you surprised with the beauty of this dog? Do you want to tickle it's hairs?" Eddie says, raising up the dog towards Chrissy

"Uhh, n- no thanks- But... Where exactly did you get that thi- Her?" Chrissy says, expecting him to say he got the dog from Hawkins lab.

"Ohio." Eddie says nonchalantly

"O- Ohio? Eddie. You drove three hours to Ohio? Why-???"

"I had a calling, it said... GO TO OHIO.. GO TO OHIO.. So of course, I went to Ohio." Eddie says very proud of himself.

Chrissy imagines the photo above chuckling to herself- And then returning to her worried serious face and tone. "Eddie, did you go alone?"

"Nah I went with my beautiful, radiant, extravagant baby." Eddie looks to his room where he has his-

"Your guitar?" Chrissy has always been competing for Eddie's love and affection with that damned guitar. But apparently Chrissy is first place, and the guitar is second place. But she thinks secretly the guitar is tied in first place with Chrissy.

Wayne walks by "They say dogs look like their owners, I think I see the resemblance-" and then he disappears leaving a trail of smoke behind.

(Lmao I don't know what else to do with this. This isn't supposed to be anything serious, just boredom)