Chapter}{𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚎}{001

𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚎: "JOWINSON IS SO CUTE!!"

People who are going to be in this story:
Mafie
Jowinson
Kai
Raina(Me)
Erin
Lance
Charm
Spencer
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

There was a girl named Mafie and she was 15 years old. She is an average-height girl with black hair and would always wear fake bangs.
She would wear a dark brown argyle sweater with baggy deep blue sea pants.
Her closest friend is Kai. Kai has black short hair. She would wear a black shirt and blue jeans.
_______________________________________________

Mafie was walking in the hallway with her friend Kai they were talking about food
"Isn't cheesecake one of the best cake," Mafie says "I guess but mac n cheese tho" Kaila says. Mafie wasn't looking straight and then she bumped into Jowinson but before Mafie could fall Jowinson caught her arm holding her hand and the other on her back. Mafie blushed and tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go then they heard Kai saying "AYIEEEEE" so Jowinson dropped Mafie she ended up landing on her back.

(Meanwhile)
Lance, Erin, Raina, Spencer
______________________________
Lance-
Would wear a striped shirt with black pants. He has a 'crush' on this one boy Neo.
His siblings: Spencer and Raina

Erin-
She would wear a white turtleneck with light brown pants. She wears glasses that was black.

Raina-
She would wear anything I MEAN ANYTHING with corsets. Likes Gillian.
Her siblings: Lance and Spencer

Spencer-
He would wear anything simple or like a hoodie yeah
His siblings: Lance and Raina
______________________________

Lance, Raina, Erin, and Spencer were walking and then Neo tripped down the stairs Lance caught him "Are you ok?" Lance asked "Im great actually" Neo dusted himself "You got that right" Raina smirked at Lance who was now ignoring Raina "Well I have to go now" Neo rushed
"Wait why are you rushing" Erin was asking "Well Vyelle wanted me to meet her in the library so we can study together," Neo said happily "Oh ok," Erin said "So Imma go now," He said happily

The four continued walking upstairs until they saw Jowinson, Mafie, and Kaila the four walked up to them and Raina was the first person to ask them "What are yall doin'?" "Wala po" Mafie said "You're on the floor Mafie" Lance said, "Bakit hindi pwede?" Mafie said. Raina was about to hit Mafie but she said "Sorry na po!" Raina still trying to hit her "Sorry na nga" Mafie says "Ay.." Erin saying. Spencer laughed so much that he couldn't breathe so he fell on the floor laughing at Mafie "Stop laughing Spencer" Lance says "I mean it's kinda funny" Raina said while helping Mafie up "Thank you finally, SOMEONE, helped me up" Mafie yelled while looking at Jowinson and Kaila "Ay... Sorry na po" Kaila says "Guys why don't we go to the classroom" Spencer suggested while getting up because he was done laughing they all agreed and went to the classroom. While Mafie was walking she pulled Raina by her hair and then whispers to her and says "JOWINSON IS SO CUTE!!"

_________________________________________________________

IM FINALLY DONE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER^^

That somehow took weeks with only a short story anyways

Words: 494