C'est Fini!

We are finished! Oh my stars, I was honestly worried that I would have to restart this story entirely because I had almost no inspiration to finish the middle section. I always hate writing the nitty gritty, but it always feels so rewarding in the end! To be totally honest, it was the support and comments that kept me pushing till the end, so thank you to everyone who has commented and voted on this story, or told me that they were excited about the next update! There are times when I feel like my writing isn't good enough to be posted, so thank you all for your comments, as they help me to finish these stories for you! I will be writing an epilogue as a final wrap-up for this story, so stay tuned!

Also, who should I write a story for next? Now that I have finished this one, I can post another story for another character in the world of Twisted Wonderland, so please comment on which character you would like to see, and please comment on which story you would like me to finish next for Twisted Wonderland! [I have ideas for Idia, Kalim, Jamil, Ruggie, Trey, Jade, Vil, and Rook, and am currently workshopping ideas for the other characters.]

Should I make stories for some of the ocs that I create? Just like some cute little stories [novellas]? Like Aloren? Also, do you want a story for Crewel? Or for Neige, Che'nya, and Rielle? What about some of the ocs in the darling princess? If you have any opinions on this matter, please comment!

As always, requests for oneshots in Ever So Lovely are open, and if you have any requests for what story I should complete next, or if there is a story you would like to see me write, please let me know!

Thank you again for showing so much love to my stories!

<3 <3 <3

SteamHeart