Chapter One: Maline

We've been living in the kingdoms for the past 22 years. Ever since off course the split of the continents. The population of our world dropped to a 250 million. Ever since, everyone gets one name. A name that is picked for them, and is one of a kind. Which means you get a name that no one has. If a person dies, their name is inherited to another person in Eartha.

    My name was chosen for me randomly. Only two days after I was born, I was taken to the name giver. He took my finger prints and began clicking the randomizer for a name for me. You see all the names are given by the government authorities in each kingdom. My kingdom that I was born in, Panini, is the smallest of all kingdoms. It is also the only kingdom that doesn't have a monarch to rule it. It has it's normal economical people to rule it, but off course we have the capitol government that gives all the kingdoms rules that we must obey.

    We also don't count as a direct democracy. We don't gather around and vote to pass new laws, or discuss economics or business. We count on our electors to do it, so according to this damaged rotten text book that me and my dad found about the United States government. We actually count as a republic, but not exactly like a republic.

    My name isn't the best, but at least its acceptable and it doesn't bother me.

    My name is Maline Poseidon. Poseidon is my dad, because in the law we have to have our last names after our fathers or mothers.

    My dad, Poseidon, is a full time fisherman at the Scallop reef. Back then when Eartha's continents were all bunged up, he used to live in the state of Indiana in the use to be the United States(now the kingdom of America), were he used to study physics.

    When the continents split, my dad was in the middle of a job interview, then suddenly the ground began to shake and the next thing he did was get out of the building, he doesn't remember what happened next, but he woke up maybe a few days or weeks later and found himself in this refugee camp in which is located today in Athens, the Kingdom of France. Later on he learned that the continents were split up and that many people died, and that the world is not the same anymore.

    Poor dad, he went threw a lot after that. He kept looking for his parents, siblings, relatives and friends everywhere. At the end, he never found them, except for uncle Katapan (formerly Henry Leslie). He found uncle Katapan a few years later in the Kingdom of Canada. He expected uncle Katapan not to be on the same side of Eartha like him, because at that time before the continents split, uncle Katapan was in Hong Kong, China.

    Not so long after he found uncle Katapan, the people began to settle and subjugate. Monarchs were put to rule again, they really weren't considered royalty, cause they were just regular people who seized the chair of each kingdom and declared them self rulers. After that they established laws. Like the one to have a one of a kind name. My dad's name use to be Nickolas Leslie. My mom's used to be Emily Voran(new name was Annal Clint).

    My mom died when I was 5 and when Cantora was 2. She died on a voyage to the Kingdom of Canada.

    You see my mom and dad met when my dad was looking for uncle Katapan. After he found my uncle, he then married my mom. All three of them moved to Panini, where my mother had me and Cantora. Two years later, she went back to the Kingdom of Canada to visit her friend Vivian, but never came back. Then my father went after her, but later on he learned that she had died due to difficulties in the heart and have left him this charm necklace. My dad was heart broken and regretted sending her alone on a dangerous trip like that.

    I don't remember my mom, but in the pictures I look just like her. The same dark brown hair, tiny curved face, dark green eyes and broad shoulders. Although I inherited my mom's features, I inherited my father's tough voice, stubborn attitude and kind heart. However, my little sister, Cantora inherited my dad's bright blue eyes, thick eyebrows, curved mouth, and my mom's dark brown hair. She is sweet, kind and especially crazy, which is what I love in her. She loves to paint her nails, style her hair, and gossip about how hot the prince of The Kingdom of Australia is.

    Me however is the complete opposite of her. I love to read, write, and explore. I can't wait until I am 18. So I can finally explore the world that I always wanted to see. Me and my best friend, Dewdrop, have been dreaming about it since we were kids. She always wanted to go to The Kingdom of France to meet her true love, but I always wanted to go to The Kingdom of Canada, to explore and see the kingdom where my parents met. After that I'll travel to the Kingdom of America, where I am dying to try a Sloppy Joe like the ones in the commercials. Then to The Kingdom of Arabia, then to The Kingdom of Peru, then to the Kingdom of China, and then to every other kingdom in Eartha.

    In my dream's, I imagined my self discovering other places in the world like Marco Polo. My dad told me stories about him traveling to china in his mesmerizing journey. He also told me about an explorer named Christopher Columbus, who wanted to discover a faster route to China, but ended up in the America's.

    In two week's I'll be finally 18. Once that clock strikes 11:23 am on October 3, Era 2, I am off to the port were I will finally fulfill my dream and explore what once was the 7 continents and now is the 11 Kingdoms.