My book! (kakashi x naruto)

Requested by -sxft_clxuds- as most of you guys know I do kakanaru but kakashi is always top. They have given me challenge so here goes nothing. Hope you all enjoy.

As always if you don't support this ship I must ask you to leave. Have fun.

Team 7 was out on a mission and it was late. Naruto was trying to get kakashi's attention all day. But that dam book is all he cared about. Naruto got an idea. While kakashi wasn't looking naruto stole his book. They were staying in a hotel and naruto had his own room. So he went and hid the book there. 'Ha that'll teach him to keep ignoring me.' Naruto thought to himself. Before he headed to eat with the others. Surprisingly kakashi didn't notice his book missing for a while. Naruto had gone back to his room and pulled the book out. 'I wondering what's so great about this book anyway.' Naruto thought. He opened it up and started reading. About a few pages in he started turning red. He didn't even think his sensei would read things like this. His member started to get hard, but he didn't understand why reading this would make that happen.

While kakashi was laying down he realized his book was missing. Kakashi started to try to find it. "No no no no." Kakashi started saying as he couldn't find it. Kakashi then thought back to the fact naruto was trying to get his attention all day. "I'm gonna kill him." Kakashi said to himself. Kakashi decided to scare him by going to his window and catching him. Naruto's window was open and kakashi looked in. Naruto was in his bed taking care of his problem. Kakashi wasn't surprised at the effects the book had on him. What surprised kakashi was when naruto said his name. Kakashi paused and then got an idea. He climbed though the window and before naruto knew it kakashi was on top of him. Naruto looked up shocked. "You know naruto its not nice to take peoples things." Kakashi said as he picked his book up and looked at the page. "Oh so you made it this far, no wonder why your in the situation your in now." Kakashi said with a slight chuckle. He put his book in his pouch. He started to move his hand up naruto's leg and whispered in his ear seductively. "Now what are we gonna do with you." Naruto felt a shiver run down his spine. His sensei's hands on his body is all he's wanted. Kakashi pulled his mask down just enough to get naruto's attention. Then he let it go. "I guess we'll have to figure something out." Kakashi said as he went to leave out the window.

"Hey sensei." Naruto said as kakashi was about to leave. Kakashi turned around to look at the boy. "Taking people's things isn't nice. But you know what's worse?" He asked.

"What naruto?" Kakashi asked kinda curious of where he was going with this. Before he could even react naruto had him pinned to his bed.

"Being a tease." Naruto said while straddling kakashi. Kakashi started to get red. "You know sensei. I knew you were there at the window. I sensed you. I didn't stop because I wanted you to know. But you were to scared to do anything so now I have to do something about it." Naruto said. Kakashi didn't know how to respond. Naruto held both of kakashi's wrists with one hand. He took his other hand and removed kakashi's mask. "Wow sensei why keep this beautiful face covered?" Naruto said. Kakashi turned his head as he started blushing. He tried to get his hands free but couldn't. He didn't know naruto was this strong. Naruto let out a little chuckle. He stared to make out with kakashi as he started to undress him. Kakashi knew everything that was happening was wrong at some point he stopped caring though. He is done denying how much he wants naruto. Naruto let kakashi's hands go and kakashi sat up with naruto on his lap. He started to undress naruto while exploring every part he could hit his mouth and hands. He laid naruto down on the bed. He wanted naruto and he wanted him now. He started to touch naruto's hole until he heard a chuckle. He looked at naruto who was now getting up. He looked at kakashi. "No that's not how this is happening." Naruto said with a smirk. Kakashi was confused and caught off guard when naruto pushed him down. Naruto flipped him over before whispering him kakashi's ear. "This is my time not yours. Your mine tonight." Hearing this made kakashi shake a little bit. He was slightly scared as he has never been a bottom. But naruto was considerate to that fact. Naruto realized just by kakashi's actions. Naruto grabbed his lube from his bag and slicked up his fingers. Before he put one in he started kissing kakashi's neck to try to distract him. He pushed one finger in as he heard a gasp from kakashi. This was new for kakashi so it was a shock that he started moaning as naruto moved his finger. He added a second pulling another gasp from kakashi. He started scissoring his fingers to stretch him out. Kakashi was trying to keep as quiet as possible as his moans kept pouring out his mouth. Naruto felt he was ready. He slicked his member and slowly started to push into kakashi. Kakashi took a sharp intake of breath. "Relax." Kakashi heard naruto say gently. Kakashi took a breath and relaxed allowing naruto to be able to go in further. Once naruto was all in he let kakashi adjust so he wasn't hurting him. Naruto Started to move slowly. He didn't want to hurt kakashi. When he felt kakashi push back into him is when he said fuck it. He started to pound out kakashi as fast as he could causing kakashi to scream out in pleasure. Naruto lifted kakashi up to his chest and started to kiss his neck. Kakashi was in heaven. He never knew this would feel this good. Naruto started to search for kakashi's prostate. He knew he found it when kakashi screamed out again. Naruto smirked when he realized kakashi couldn't control himself for much longer. Naruto was holding kakashi up by his elbows as he was bend over slamming into him as hard as possible. Kakashi couldn't take it anymore. He released all over the bed while moaning naruto's name. Naruto smiled and turned kakashi onto his back. He lifted his legs onto his shoulders before he continued to fuck him. Kakashi was trying to turn his head. He didn't want naruto to see him like this. Naruto turned kakashi's head to look at him and leaned down to kiss him. When he broke the kiss he whispered. "I wanna see you don't look away." Kakashi's heart skipped for a moment. He bite his lip and nodded as he understood. Naruto kept stroking into him. He loved the faces kakashi was making he found them so cute. He was abusing kakashi's sweet spot again. Kakashi dug his nails into naruto's back.

"Naru naruto im gonna im gonna oh my god. Harder please." Kakashi couldn't even complete a sentence. Naruto started pounding harder.

"Go ahead and cum." Naruto said quietly to kakashi as he grabbed kakashi's dick and started jerking it. It took only awhile for kakashi to blow.

"Narutoooooo." He moaned as he pulled naruto closer. As he clenched it caused naruto to blow to.

"Shit kakashi." Naruto grunted out as he released inside of him. Naruto slowly rode out his orgasm before pulling out and collapsing next to kakashi. Kakashi cuddled up to naruto. Naruto smiled as he held him. "Have we learned anything today?" Naruto said to kakashi.

"I thought I was the teacher." Kakashi said.

"Not today. What did we learn?"

"We learned that if I want to have a fun night I tease you then try to leave." Kakashi said with a smile. Naruto rolled him eyes.

"The lesson was supposed to be don't ignore and provoke me but of course you missed it." Naruto said. Kakashi giggled before drifting to sleep. Naruto just cuddled him and feel asleep.

------------the room next to them------------

Pour sasuke was laying awake and traumatized due to him hearing everything. As the walls were paper thin that he heard everything from start to finish.

Hey guys had to put in the end😂 it was just something I thought would happen🤣 so here you guys are. Remember I always take requests and love hearing from you guys. I love you all. Goodbye my lovelies.❤