Page 5

Obeta

Omni-obeta (Obeta) is a man-made H1N5 virus that the I created in the PCO to control population in its uprising. I made a world changing - not world ending - world improving H1N5 virus. My plan was to take that virus and embed it into a drug called Mneratixin, it's the only medication for the Depersonalization-derealization disorder. Sometime in the future, I was going to embed it into the drug and eventually it will go around as 'addicting'. Then I would send it throughout more and more medication, sedatives, Aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. But the virus is not deadly at all. There's around 8 billion people on this planet, food prices rising, oils ending... when our resources die out giving everything of our species..

Do you really think we are just going to SHARE?

The H1N5 virus (Obeta) will act like a genetic trigger that prevents chromosomal division, the cell targeted can no longer replicate itself and is rendered useless, it's change is permanent. The cells targeted are ones that control fertility... Obeta sterilizes people. And eventually everyone. It was a way to cut down population without any death. But the H1N5 virus (Obeta) has been destroyed, I will not work. I didn't plan on making Obeta sterilize everybody, only a specific amount of people, but I realized that it wasn't possible. Obeta is being forgotten.