Chapter 6: A small, lonely fox

THE BACKSTORY OF BABY TAILS AND HIS BIG BRO????

HEHEHEHE

ANGST + FLUFF

(I might make a comic about their backstory through the years- should I??)

(In the flash back I'm making Sonic 9 years old and Tails is 3 years old. And I'm the present Sonic is 16 and Tails is 10)

(Idk how old tails is in sonic prime so sorry if I get the ages wrong-)

(And yes i know they already said the backstory of him and Tails but too bad- I LOVE THAT ONE BUT I WANNA MAKE MY OWN)

WORD GOAL: 3k
______________________________

Tails, just like Sonic, would do anything for his friends. Sonic raised Tails to be who he was. And he knew that someday, it would be his downfall. Sonic would do anything for Tails. Yes, the others were his friends and he would do anything to keep them safe.

But Tails was his brother. Sonic was a kid himself when he found the fox and Sonic took him in.

__________________

Sonic didn't really stay in one place. His home didn't really exist. The one place he could really call "home" was the place he and his mother lived, before... he won't get into that. Memories he'd rather keep inside!

Besides, who really needs a home when you could run for hours on end? Not Sonic! He'd just sleep on top of trees whenever he was tired. But he never really slept because he was always fighting Egghead. Yeah sometimes he would get really tired and pass out for a few hours after finding somewhere to sleep for a while.

Sonic ran until he suddenly found a small abandoned house. It was hidden by a bunch of trees and surrounded by bushes and fallen branches. It was half the size of houses of the village people who lived far away from where Sonic is.

Sonic smirked.

"Wow! Vacation spot? Perfect! Let's fix ya up huh?"

Sonic spent the next hour speeding around and picking up the fallen branches, cleaning off moss from the inside and outside of the small house. Removing the broken wood and the glass.

Now, as he stood in front of the small fixed up house. He smiled proudly at his work. The inside looked just as good. It was clean and there was a small mattress Sonic saw lying around the streets of the village so he picked up the small mattress and brought it inside. Putting sheets and one small pillow on top. And of course a blanket. There was also a small bathroom and a kitchen as well.

Sonic was about to close the small door to the house before he heard thunder. Then, a large thud from the back of the house.

Sonic turned to the noice and walked out the other door on the other side of the small house. He opened the door, it was raining so he was slightly hesitant to step outside until he heard another thud. This time louder.