Page 1

THE POLLUTION OF CARSTHE POLLUTION OF FIRST WORLD HUMANS There are around one car per household in the UK, and there are around 2,167 houses in a single town, one multiplied by 2,167 is itself

THE POLLUTION OF FIRST WORLD HUMANS
There are around one car per household in the UK, and there are around 2,167 houses in a single town, one multiplied by 2,167 is itself. There are around 2,200 cars in a single town. And there are around 43,500 towns in all of the UK, 2,200 cars in every town. That's 2,200 times 43,500, that's equal to 95 million cars in all of the towns in total. And every car produces about 4.6 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year. 95 million multiplied by 4.6 is 440 million. The cars in the UK produce around 440 million metric tonnes of carbon dioxide onto earth per year. That is only the UK. The UK being a first world country gives its a privilege of thousand upon millions of cars. And there are 16 more first world countries. That being without the other 195 first word, second world, and third world countries. Us as a civilization of carbon-producing humans lets us let out around 440 million metric tonnes of carbon dioxide onto earth by just driving one car.
First world humans produce 515 tons of carbon in our lifetime by ourselves, not to mention the detergents, pesticides, nuclear fuel to keep us warm. Or perhaps the numerous amount of plastics that we waste and liter with?