𝟙... 𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗

✦━━━━━⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━━✦

𝒪 𝓈𝑜𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓊 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝒶 𝑒𝓂 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜, 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝒿á 𝒶 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓋𝒶 𝒽á 𝓂𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜, 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒹𝑒 𝒶 é𝓅𝑜𝒸𝒶 𝒹𝑜𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓊𝓇𝑜𝓈, 𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑜𝒹á𝓉𝒾𝓁𝑜𝓈, 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓊𝓇𝑜𝓈.

𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑒𝓂 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒶 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓉𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓂 𝑜 𝓋𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓂 𝒶 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝑜𝒸𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓉𝒶.

ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃˢᵏᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃʳʳʸ ʰⁱᵐ, ˢᵃⁱᵈ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵃᵍᵒ, ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵈⁱⁿᵒˢᵃᵘʳˢ, ᵖᵗᵉʳᵒᵈᵃᶜᵗʸˡˢ, ᵗʸʳᵃⁿⁿᵒˢᵃᵘʳˢ. ᵂʰᵉⁿ ⁿᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᶜʸᶜˡᵉ ⁿᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵉˡᵒᵗʳᵒˡ ⁿᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵗᵒʳᶜʸᶜˡᵉ ᵉˣⁱˢᵗᵉᵈ.

✦━━━━━・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ━━━━━✦

 ━━━━━✦

   𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬, he looked at each flower with unsatisfied eyes. Each poppy, each daisy, even the roses, they all didn't seemed to look beautiful today.

   Maybe in the day they're nothing but flowers that stood with the blue skies, tonight they looked asleep and down. He grumbles curses underneath his breathe of having trouble finding the most beautiful flower to complement his love.

   He would describe his love with no words, as how he can compare someone to another beautiful thing when they're more than elegant, more beautiful, than a simple beauty. 

   Death looks from a far and sees some glows of white from a ditch. He walks towards the source and sees pure white lilies, it flowed underneath the moon like how his loves eyes glowed too. 

   He grins softly and goes down the ditch. Carefully touching one and it rot by the touch, the petals curling up and then flatters down to shatter, and the stem lowers down and turns into a darker color. Death pulls his hand away and huffs through his nostrils, looking around somewhere to hold these in.