01

THIRD POV

"haha.. hahahaaa... what is life like as to be normal?-

"WHAT IS NORMAL?? AHAHAHAH!! I CANNOT SEE A DIFFERENCE ANYMORE!!" Takemichi yelled, laughing like a mantic.

"Welp~..," Takemichi said, on a ledge of a building, " Here we go~.."

"The~.."

"Two~.."

"One~.."

The door slammed open, revealing Manjiro Sano, otherwise known as Bonten's Leader.

"Manjiro Fucking Sano~.. Look who finally arrived~.." Takemichi said.

"Hahaa~.. Lookie!! There are people down there~.. Oooooo!! I spy with my little eye.. Our friends~.." Takemichi said, looking over the edge of the ledge.

"Takemichi, step away from the ledge." Manjiro said, cautiously walking over to the ravenette.

"Why~.." Leaning over the edge more.

"Because we care for you. Your friends, your partner, we all do. So please." Mikey said.

Yes, Manjiro Sano is a criminal, even so, he is still a human that has emotions.

He cares deeply for his friends, to go as far as keeping tabs on them, along with being informed on things like this.

Takemichi Hanagaki had lost it, he had a crazed smile on his face.

"Oh~.. That look on your face, it is so pained~.."

Broken.

Shattered.

Cracked beyond repair..

Yet he smiles.

His once sparkling blues, now a broken blue, showing pain and a plead for help.

From the very beginning, Takemichi having to burden all these deaths, was a root of disaster.

Why? Well for one, he has severe mood swings, along with anger issues.

And those exact facts, made his moods and anger issues even worse.

"You have no idea what I have been through, Mikey!!"

"I want to be free!!"

"And the only way to be free is this!!" Takemichi said, taking a step backwards, letting gravity do it's thing.. he fell.

As screams were heard, the last thing Takemichi said was, 'At last.'

JUNE 6TH 2006
"DAMMIT WHY!!" Takemichi yelled, as he was now back in the past, two years instead of twelve.

Takemichi punched a wall with his fist, causing it to crack and incave.

He then spotted his nerd loving delinquent, and dragged him into a classroom.

And asked him the current set up for the delinquent world.

"B..b-but why?"

"Shut it, and speak." The ravenette said, sternly.

"A..a-lright."

The red-head explained that after the two years Toman has been disbanded, the powers shifted.

And that many different gangs tired to get to the top.

Calling it the "Tokyo's Sengoku Period." Ending in three at the top:

Minato Ward's Tokuhara Tandai.

Shinjuku's Bruhman.

Shibuya's Kantou Manji Gang.

Calling the three gangs:
Three Deities

_

Takemichi called his partner, and said, "Chifuyu.. Don't follow me nor contact me anymore."

"P-pa..partner? What are you talking about??" Chifuyu said, on the other line.

"Just please. I don't want you to die."

And with that Takemichi hung up.

Walking out of the school, he said, "Next stop.. Minato Ward."