Never Thought I'd Fall For You

Just a quick authors note before I start, I would just like to say a BIG THANKYOU to all my amazing fans and readers out there in the big wide world! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! And just to let you know I changed my name from 'Caramel108' to 'Vavan108' :) Oh and I would really appreciate if you guys could tell me what you think of my story, good? bad? And if you have any stories that you would like me to read just leave a message below or inbox me or something and I would be happy to read them. Oh and one more thing sorry if their personalities are different in the story than in real life.. so yeah, enjoyyyyy.

Victoria's POV:

'It has been so long!' I laughed, while messing up his hair like I used to do. 

'Yeah, I'm sorry..' my bestfriend in the whole wide world, Avan, murmered guiltily. 

'What are you sorry about?' I asked him. 

'You know, letting my girlfriend take control of me like that.. I should have thought about you, I am so sorry Vic.' he said, still looking guilty. 

'Don't worry about it!' I laugh, jumping up and down excitedly. I was relieved that he broke up with his girlfriend to be honest, she did not like me.. actually, no.. that's an under-statement, she HATED me! I had a feeling it was because me and Avan were so close, which is fair enough.. I guess, 'now let's go, I want icecream!' 

He laughs at me, 'you haven't changed a bit!' I drag him by his wrist across to his car, waiting for him to unlock it. 

When we arrive at the ice-cream shop Avan insists that he would pay, to make up for how he had not been talking to me for weeks. After lots of arguing I finally give in, but say that I would buy him something in return. He laughed at me, knowing it would never happen.. he knows me too well. 

'Could I please get two rocky road ice-creams, with waffle cones?' he asked the lady at the counter. 

I glared at him jokingly, 'maybe I didn't want rocky road?' 

He turned to look at me and laughed, 'okay, what would the Miss Victoria want then?' 

'Um..' I mumble, looking down at the many different varities, 'rocky road' 

Avan turns back to the ice-cream lady, who was looking extremely impatient. 

'Just two rocky roads!' he says, quickly bringing out his wallet before the lady snaps. 

We walk away from the counter with our ice-creams, licking them before they melt in the steaming hot sun. We both sit down on a wooden table, talking about how our lives have been differently recently until we got interrupted by an elderly lady. 

'Hello!' she says, her voice stumbling slightly, 'are you two a couple?' 

We look at each other in suprise, 

'Uh.. yeah!' Avan says, grinning over at me. I looked at him curiously, then realised.. he wanted me to be his "pretend" girlfriend. We used to do this all the time, it was the best fun ever!

'Um, yep!' I grin at the elderly lady, 'nearly 1 week!' 

'Oooh, one week!' she says, her face lighting up, 'pass me one of your ph.. oh, what are they called? phones that's it, i'll take a picture of you!' 

Avan passes the lady his phone and she stands back, holding the iPhone in a weird way. 

'How do I take the picture?' she asks, Avan walks over trying to explain how to click the silver camera on the bottom of the screen. After many minutes she finally got it and held up the phone towards us again.

'Kiss..' she said, I looked at Avan in shock. What were we supposed to now?

'Um, we're taking it.. slow' he says hesitantly, hoping the lady would believe it. 

'Well, there is a first time for everything!' she holds up the phone, waiting.. 

We both look at each other, and Avan mouthed 'just do it'. Both of us leaned in, it felt awkward.. we had only ever kissed once before, but that was acting.. this is just the same, I guess. But when our lips met it felt different, I felt something.. something I had never felt with any of my boyfriends before. 

I think I am starting to fall for my bestfriend..