"I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ"

'Please Vote and Comment :> '

----------

>Bill Weasley<

Today is the day I meet Joy's parents. I am currently standing outside her  parents' house .

In my hands were a bouquet of flowers and some gifts in hand.

I walked up to the front door and knocked.

"Come in!" Someone yelled.

I slowly opened the door and saw a middle-aged man sitting on a brown leather couch reading The Quibbler while a middle-aged woman was cooking .

"Bill!" Joy ran down the stairs before body slaming me. I chuckled before trying to hug her back with full hands.

"Honey, don't try to kill him before we even meet him," the woman, who I assume is her mother, laughed out.

"Welcome, Bill, come sit down, put the gifts on the table." The man, who I assume is her father, place The Quibbler on the table, gesturing me to sit down.

I was scared for my life. Her father looked so intimidating.

I slowly sat down and placed the gifts on the table.

"Your Bill Weasley, huh? I work with your father from time to time."

"Your Mr Park Jae-yong." Dad told me many stories about Mr Park. He worked with my dad in many projects for the Ministry.

" Your father is an amazing man. Tell him I said hi. " Mr Park smiles at me.

"I will, Mr Park."

"Call me Jae-yong, your family." He pats my shoulder and smiled. I guess that's where Joy gets her smile from.

"Dinner is ready." Mrs Park shouted

We all sat down at a small dining table with different foods on the table. Some I have never seen before.

"Bill, you look so skinny, eat eat!" Mrs Park put a bowl of rice in front of me, and it was full of meat and veggies.

It was like a food mountain.

We all sat down and ate. Mrs Park and Mr Park were conversing with one another while Joy was eating.

"How do you like my parents so far?" Joy asked, mouth full of food. It was so adorable.

"Their so nice. Your father works with my works with my dad in the ministry."

We talked for a while until Mrs Park spoke up.

"Oh dear, how rude of me to not introduce myself. Hello, I'm Park Jisoo. Just call me Jisoo" Mrs Park smiled at me .

"Bill Weasley."

"Your Molly's oldest son! I have heard many stories. " Mrs Park gushed.

Looks like they know my parents very well.

"Well, welcome to the family, Bill. Joy has told us so much about you." Mr Park said before eating another bite of his food.

We all exchange small stories and it was already late.

I tried to leave, but Mrs Park pestered me into staying.

Now, Joy was cuddled up against me as my arms wrapped securely around her small figure.

"Today went well." Joy looked up at me.

"Your parents are nice, so friendly." I leaned down and pecked the tip of her nose.

She quietly giggled before snuggling into my chest.

This was such a fairy tale moment. The women of my dreams, in my arms.

I just can't find something happier than this. We'll except when a baby comes in. But that's further down the road.

"I love you"

"I love you"

We both said at the same time. I just looked at her beautiful eyes before leaning down for a kiss.

>3rd Person PoV<

It has been 2 years since the bookworm and the Weasley has been together. 

"Before meeting you, I was just a random girl that owned a library beside one of the most busiest banks in the Wizarding World. Because of that, I met you, Bill Weasley. The Prince charming of my fairy tale. I would never change it for the world. I love you. "

Joy Park, in a beautiful white wedding dress, small tears streaming down her face at the altar.

Bill Weasley, in a fancy tux in front of her.

Bill had tears threatening to flow out but he needed to say his speech and vows.

"Joy Park, your the best thing that happened in my life. From you literally falling for me from a high bookshelf, to going out and asking you to be my girlfriend, and now to you being my beloved wife. I couldn't ask for anything better. I will be you Knight in Shining armour in your life and I would never change it for the world. I love you to the moon and back."

Joy was now full on sobbing while Bill just softly chuckled and wiped them away.

The crowd has a series of 'awws' while watching the beautiful scene infront of them. Mr and Mrs Park was a sobbing mess while the Weasleys were almost in tears. Even Percy!

"Do you, Joy Park, take  William Weasley as your husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, William Weasley, take Joy Park and your Wife.

"I do."

"I pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride."

Bill picked Joy up and spinned her around before dipping her down into a kiss. The crowd started to cheer has they newly wedded couple pulled apart.

They both stared into each others eyes. Knowing that both had their Happily Ever After..

ع˖⁺ 📜⋆ ୭ 🔮.⋆。⋆༶🍂⋆˙⊹