If Tanjiro Was An Demon Instead Of Nezuko

It was cold on the mountain; Tanjiro was helping his brother chop wood from the trees. "I'm going to go into town to sell coal now!" Nezuko yelled to everyone. "Be safe, Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled from the back. "Please don't go, big sis!" Hanako said. "I have to, we need money to be fed." Nezuko bent down. "You're going out now?" Her mother asked. "Yes, see you!" She started making her way down the mountain. "That girl sure is something..." Her mother muttered.
Down the mountain, she made her way to the town. "Are you in need of more coal" She asked. "No thank you, I still got some from last time," One of the villagers said. "You came down the mountain on a day like today?" Another villager asked. Hours have passed and she ran out of coal so on the way back up, she was stopped by someone in the house. "You're not going up now, are you? Come on in before the demons show up!" He spoke. "Demons?" She was confused but she did remember her grandma always told her and Tanjiro about them when they were younger. She went inside and ate some food and drank some warm tea. "Thank you for the food, it was delicious." She set the chopsticks down. "So, about the demons, couldn't they just come in?" Nezuko Asked. "They could...Lights out." He turned them off and she went to sleep.

It was now morning, and she said her goodbyes before going back up the mountain. She smelt a horrid smell... Blood. She ran up and saw her family massacred. "Tanjiro! Mom! Rokuta! Hanako! Takeo!" She yelled, running to them. She was horrified. "Maybe a bear? A mountain lion that couldn't hibernate?" She asked herself before picking Tanjiro up. He is the only one warm. "Hold on big brother!" She ran down fast.

He made her fall but luckily it was in the snow. "Tanjiro?!" She looked around and saw him standing there. He ran at her and tried biting, but then Giyuu showed up and nearly got him as Nezuko moved out of the way. "Who's that?" She asked herself. He stared at her with his sword and glared. "You do realize that's a demon," Giyuu stared at Nezuko. "No! He is my older brother! He was born human!" She yelled. But she knew that wasn't Tanjiro anymore. "A human, you say?" He glared at Tanjiro. "Yeah! At least...he was human yesterday." Nezuko started crying. "A demon has turned him, but I am sorry. He has to die." Giyuu told Nezuko. "Please...Don't take any more of my family from me..." She cried. He got his sword ready and stabbed Tanjiro, missing his neck. "NO!" Nezuko yelled, running at him after throwing a pebble. He dodged. She was close but then got knocked out. "Where's the hatchet?" He looked at her. He looked up and it was flying at him. "He nearly got hit but moved his head. Tanjiro kicked him and blocked Nezuko. Giyuu was surprised but then knocked Tanjiro out too. "These two are different." He muttered to himself.

Nezuko woke up and saw Tanjiro by her. "Tanjiro!" She got up and went to him. "There's someone expecting you, his name is Urokodaki. Tell him Giyuu sent you. Don't let your brother touch any sunlight or he will be dead. It's cloudy out today so you'll be fine." Giyuu jumped up without a trace. She buried Her family before heading down the mountain towards Urokodaki.

Getting dark out, Nezuko found a small house. She looked inside to see if she could stay there but seen a demon devouring the people. "This Food is mine, go hunt your own..." The demon licked its fingers. "Hold on...you two seem odd," The demon stood up. The demon walked towards Nezuko and started to attack her, she tried hitting the demon with the hatchet but she was no match for it. She let out a loud yelp that alerted Tanjiro. He ran full speed and jumped onto the demon, ripping its arms off and tearing its jaw. "OUCH! I knew you guys were odd! Why is a demon working with a human?!" The demon yelped. Tanjiro looked pissed.

 Tanjiro looked pissed