23. Graduation day

🦋

Evelyn

I stared at the ceiling of the bedroom as i laid on my bed. Today was my graduation day, last night i was talking to melissa who kept rambling about how excited she was and how her family was so proud of her.

I didn't realize when i started to cry while listening to her. She was feeling completely opposite to me, i was sad, scared.

Come on cheer up, my subconscious said 'how can i' i replied. Its your day, don't let those storms ruin it, came her subconscious reply.

"My day" i whispered to myself, i sighed with a smile. Yes, its my day. I got up from the bed and opened the closet.

I pulled out a dress i bought from the mall, it was melissa's choice.

I did my makeup and brushed my hair.

I bent down and wore my golden heels. I picked up my purse and graduation gown.

I went downstairs and saw my father waiting for me

I went downstairs and saw my father waiting for me. He looked at me and smiled. "You look beautiful princess, i'm so proud of you" he said with a huge smile.

"Thank you dad" i replied and hugged him.

"Come on lets go" he said and i nodded. We headed towards the car and settled inside. Dad was driving while i looked outside.

I was trying to stay positive but there was this one thing that was little unsettling for me.

I didn't hear anything from the storms today, though i was glad about it but it was also making me anxious as if something bad was going to happen.

I took a deep breath and turned towards my father. I smiled looking at him, he was completely healthy now and i was more than happy about it.

-----

Evelyn got out off the car with henry, she closed the car door when suddenly her eyes fell on some black suited men. They looked like bodyguards.

She was still looking at those men when henry called her.
"What is it" henry asked "nothing dad, lets go" she said shrugging.