~ Chapter 10 : Finale ~

[Heh, heh. You guys are lucky I have more ideas to make a chapter 10!

Though, sadly this means this is the last chapter of this story, so please enjoy!!]

Warning! Grammar Issues

SANEMI'S POV:
Tomioka's asleep again. Well, can't blame him.

I haven't slept at all. My body feels fine, so I think I'll manage.

He's so adorable when sleeping. I could watch him all day. I stroke his slick, black, hair with my other hand.

It's getting pretty cold out, I have to go back inside. Though, I don't want to disturb Tomioka's peaceful nap.

As much as I don't want to, I get up. Tomioka puts all of his weight on me, which his body keeps me slightly warm.

I decide to put Tomioka in his own room, since the sleepover would last when the sun rises.

I try my best to put his own covers from his bed around Tomioka. I'd grab his hand softly.
"Sleep well." I'd mumble under my breath before closing the door behind me.

Before I went outside to pick up the belongings, I see Tokito.

Tokito would put his finger on his mouth in a 'shh' manner. Or at least that's what he was trying to do.

Tokito eventually walked off. I see he's headed for the restroom.

I shrug and continue what I was doing.
I grab the pillows and fake candles first, along with the food.

Eventually, I noticed something was behind me.

I turn back around with quick reflexes.

A kasugai crow? Oh. It's mine. But, this early in the day?
I look back up at the sky. The Sun's rising.

"What do you want?" I'd ask, folding the picnic cloth up.

My crow - Sorai, (The name of the crow) opened his beak to release the most loudest voice I've ever heard from a crow.

"SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA! I BROUGHT YOU ORDERS TO SLAY A DEMON AT THE INFINITY CASTLE! CAAW!"

I have to teach these pack of feathers how to shut up...

"Is that so? Well, I give you orders to shut up." I squint at my crow. He didn't respond, just flew off.

I'd once again continue what I was doing.

Why couldn't it be a mission with Tomioka...?

GIYUU'S POV:
Oh, I'm in my room. I don't remember a single thing that happened yesterday.
I'd get up, making my posture straight as possible.

I exit my room to search for Shinazugawa.

About a few minutes, I have found him. Shinazugawa was in the garden, wiping his sword off with a cloth.

He'd see my shadow and look up.
"Good morning, Tomioka."
Shinazugawa smiled, patting a open spot next to himself.

I sit down next to him. "I'm guessing you have a mission?" I asked, looking at the tip of his black and green sword.

Shinazugawa nodded. Eventually something both caught our attention.

"Meeting." Shinazugawa spoke under his breath, arising to his feet. I did the same.

Shinazugawa put his sword away, and walked over to the other side of the garden.

The other Hashira came and sat in their original spots. Though, this was about to change.

I sit next to Shinazugawa. "Well uh... y'know I'm not forcing you to um-" I cutted Shinazugawa off.

"I'm alright. I'd rather be with you." I gave a full on smile.

"Yeah.." He'd speak, clearing his throat.

"..Same here."

WOOOO!! It's finished!! Hoped you enjoyed that, I hope that was long for you. It definitely was for me!

Anyways, hope you have a wonderful, amazing, inspiring day/night/evening, stay hydrated, get sleep and stay safe!! <3