Father

With the annoying alarm sound going off in your ear drums, you're hit with the devastating realization that it is, in fact, another fucking day of being alive.

The fight with your dad last night got pretty bad, so leaning over to turn off your 9am alarm, you can feel the painful bruising along your ribcage. Then, a knock at the door

"OPEN THE DOOR. NOW."

You painfully make your way to the door and open it. Your dad pushes you aside stomping into your room like a madman.

"NEXT TIME YOU WANNA GIVE ME ATTITUDE, YOU'RE OUT. I AM NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS SHIT AND DISRESPECT."

Your dad hasn't been the same since your mother passed away last year. He's gotten violent, and began using alcohol as a way to cope. it's hard to completely hate him, seeing as he is your father, but theres no denying the monster he has become.

Instead of replying to your father, you simply look past him thinking of what to say. Before you find the words, he interrupts you.

"ACTUALLY, NEVER FUCKING MIND. PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET OUT NOW. I DONT WANT TO PUT UP WITH YOU ANYMORE."

After your dad finally leaves you alone, you pack everything you think you might need. You then throw on your work uniform and head to the car. Your shift today starts at 10AM. You're not sure what you're going to do after work, but for now you're just worrying about getting there on time.