Daddy and I's first day

James, or daddy as I call him, have moved into a nice house down in the costal areas of California. I love it here. Daddy isn't from here nor am I but we both love the views each day.

I have been with my daddy for about 2 weeks now and things are going amazing. I'm still learning his ways but he accepts my life style.

I'm not a giant fan of BDSM but daddy does accept that I love DDLG.

DDLG to me means Daddy Dominate Little Girl. Where my daddy takes care of me and I am the baby he does everything for me and I can't do anything or I get into trouble.

Daddy wants me to be 2 years old. He doesn't make me wear diapers but I still get my bottle and pacifier and all of that.

I wear little girl outfits and get carried around all day long.

Today is a fun day, daddy and I are going shopping for a party.

Maddie's P.O.V.

I wake up in my crib and start whining for daddy to come and pick me up for my daily kisses and tickles. When daddy doesn't I crawl out of my crib and crawl to find him.

I see him in the office on the phone. It's to early for him to be on the phone.

"Yeah I know, but she's okay with it and you know this Kate." Daddy said on the phone.

Kate was daddy's assistant. I think he's talking about how I don't get the bouncy house I wanted.

"Just get her the princess one she will love that."

I stay hidden for a minute but then my stomach starts to growl and daddy notices me. He hangs up the phone and looks at me giving me a disapproving look.

"Baby girl didn't I tell you to stay in the crib until I come to get you" daddy says getting up.

I bolt for the door as soon as he stands up.

"Answer me little girl" he says and I hear his belt.

"Yes daddy I was suppose to stay in crib I sowey I got scared" I say and cry.

"It's okay but next time stay put."

He picks me up and lays me on the changing table in his office. He picks up my princess night gown and pulls off my panties.

"Naughty girls get punished. But since you just 2 I'll go easy on you. Now open." He says as I open my legs.

He slowly brushes his fingers on me and I let moans escape my mouth.

"No moaning little girl."

He sticks my pink vibrator in me that he can control by his phone and dresses me back up.

"Do not touch or punishment gets worse." He says and puts me on his hip.

We go down to the kitchen and I'm placed in my high chair with my princess bib on and daddy makes me potatoes and pudding for breakfast.

I squirm in my seat and daddy grabs his phone turning the dial up higher making me moan loud.

"Daddy it feels good" I moan out.

"Good then you can get a good girl treat as soon as you are done eating. But eat slowly." He says while turning up the dial.

Later on that day Daddy's P.O.V.

My baby girl is so perfect. Watching her sleep is so cute. I pick her up and set her down on the bed and tuck her in.

She sleeps for a good while and I hear her start to wake as I'm in the shower.

"Daddy" I hear her call out from the bed.

"Daddy is in the shower little girl"

"I cold daddy come back to bed"

"Do you want to be with daddy or are you cold" I ask her.

"I want daddy" her little voice as I know she's pouting.

"Come on daddy has the shower warm"

I hear the little pitter patter of her feet and see her little face pop into the shower as the door opens.

"Hi" her cute little voice says.

I sense hesitation in her voice.

"Baby talk to me, I'm not mad that you left your crib. I told you you could." I see her smile just a tad.

"Okay, I no feel good can I has a bottle" she asks me.

"Yes. Go downstairs and lay on the couch and I'll be right there." I tell her as she leaves.