Chapter Four

Jordan Pov
--------------
I woke up to the bed next to me empty where did louis go? I sat up and saw a note on the night stand.

I opened the note and it says "meet me at the beach in 20mins love Boobear" I smiled and got ready, I got my swimsuit and tawol and ran out the door. Well actually I ran into the door first and had the guys laughing at me. I just rolled my eyes and left, I got into the limbo "hey Manny can you tak-" I was intrupted by Manny "Jordan I already know where to take you, Louis told me" he said while winking and closing the door.

I sat in silance in my own thought's 'what did Louis do' I said to myself.

"We are here Jordan" Manny said opening the limbo's door to let me out " oh thank you Manny" I said smiling and got out "Your welcome" he said and walked away.

I headed towards the lake until I felt two pair of hands cover my eyes "guess who?" Louis asked "hmmm is it Harry?" I asked jokely "No" louis said "is it Niall?" I asked again "nope guess again" Louis said "I give up" I said "wow you suck at this game" Louis said removing his hand from my eyes and walked in front of me smirking.

"I knew it was you" I said laughing at him "pwsh whatever you say" Lou said kissing me on the cheek.

Louis took my hand and moved me to a blanket sitting me down.
"Would you like some chocolate milk?" Louis asked in a posh accent " yes that would be lovely, thank you" I said in my best posh accent.

Louis chuckled and starts pouring the chocolate milk in my glass "thank you" I said smiling this day was truly amazing.

We started to eat our delicious food there was pizza, garlic bread, salad, and is that an Oreo cake! Oh my goodness. Yup this is the best date that I ever been on.

When we finished eating, we put everything away and decided to go on a hike next time I'm wearing running shoes instead of flip flops.

"You okay back there?" Louis asked watching me struggle and trying not to laugh "ha ha ha very funny now can you give me a hand please" I asked nicely and Louis started to clap his that arse "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINS-" I was cut off by his over my mouth. I moved his hand and went to yell at him again, but he just covered my mouth again "shhh I think that I heard something.." Louis said we both slowly walked towards the noise it was a......

Chipmunk I started to laugh until louis shouted "run!" So I ran as fast as I could, but couldn't until I felt myself being lifted bridal style. I looked up to see louis face expression it was full of fear, I looked behind louis and saw two guys chasing us HOLY SHIT.

We finally got out of the forest and ran for home I can hear louis breath getting faster and his I can hear his heart beating 'thump thump' we finally lost them, we went to the closest café so Louis can catch his breath again.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, why is he asking me I'm not the one that ran 15km "yeah I'm okay what about you?" I asked Louis, louis chuckled "don't worry about me I'm fine" he said grabbing my hand and holding it "let's go home" louis said winking and helping me up.

When we got inside the house, we sat on the couch "do you want to go swimming?" I asked Louis, but he shooked his head "not today" Louis said laying down couch with his head on my lap and his legs over the couch arm.

I started to pet his hair "are you sure that you're okay" I said moving some hair out of his eye's " yeah I'm sure" he said with fake smile. Louis grabbed the remote and turned on the big bang theory.

I kept hearing Louis laugh which was the most adorable thing that I ever heard.

But I think that the two man scared him he just won't amite it.