Alright then you asked for it

Before Iron wood could answer a noise could be heard from his earpiece. The moment the earpiece was done spewing out something to the general he put up a cold glare.

Y/N: 'So be it then...
God damnit I don't need any more truma than I already have but hear goes the gun fire and blood rain.'

Before Stonehead could get to his gun I shot his hand with Sirocco that seemed to be running with a Raplak Prism modification.

Y/N: so that's what it's set t-

Just before they could finish one of the ace operatives was trying to use speed to grab you key word try. You transferred to your garuda warframe and use blood alter to hold her in place.

Harret: how did you catch me?!

She said in quite a bit of shock.

Y/N: An atlas warframe could move faster than that sad display of a run. You made alot of volt user's cringe at what just happend there.

But before Y/N could continue with the insults that where about to this volt from wish reject. Y/N thought it was hight time they got out of there since the rest of atlas personal and the huntsman and huntress from beacon could start there attacks. Ordis got on the line.

Ordis: Operator engine cycles are complete ready to get out of here and -RUN WITH OUR TAILS BETWEEN OUR LEGS- escape at your earliest convenience.

Y/N: Ordis get this orbiter in the air now comeback with the lisetonce the first part is in safe orbit I will take car of these guys.

Ordis: understood operator.

Y/N: also swap my garuda with a necromech I need to see if they are of actual threat.

As ordis was starting to get the orbiter of the ground he deployed a necromech. I transferred over to it and ordis teleported garuda out of there.

Yang: what is that thing?!

Exclaimed in confusion.

Y/N: something that can handle a war on all sides and survive not even touched

Y/N said in one of the spector whisper like voice.

I KNOW I KNOW I AM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG FOR THIS TO COMEOUT. but good news is that warframe addiction is back so that will be moving for a good while until it dies so there might be ups and downs in this story but hopefully it will get better.