Chapter 25 (Phone checked only)

Ep

Ep. 2 for JJK S2---made me kick my feet in the air and roll on the ground---I'm giggling~ 🤭🤭🥺😭

Summary: Gossips travel faster than secrets. Hence, which could cause upheaval towards the fate of what lies beyond a grainy path of your awakened, lost journey with the strongest.

Warning: Uhm, a half naked Satoru fresh from the bath? :3 | the word 'cock' and boner. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ | Tiny-Chan being subtle over her jealousy for all the girlies purring for Satoru---| Second hand embarassment is never in Satoru's dic---tionary. 🤣🥺 | Salacious innuendos ahead. | Mei-mei's here. Though, she's sharing the same fate like Megumi and his distracted calls with Satoru too. 🤣

Author's note: The summary just sounds scary but it's not. I suppose. Not yet. I swear, this chapter is kinda' fun somehow. Hehe. Chapter 26 will have parts again. It's going to be quite long? like 7-9 parts.

FEEDBACKS HELP A LOT FOR A WRITER. VOTES AND COMMENTS MAKE MY HEART TINGLE AND SQUEAL, ISTG. 💙 I DO APPRECIATE THEM ALL. <3 Even cute little stickers~ 💌 Your feedbacks and kind words makes me forget the fatigue and mental weary that I'm in!

Words: 4.3k+

Disclaimer: PNG's or pictures used in edits, also those posted are not mine especially the GIF's. (I dunno how to make GIF's 😭) (Credits to the rightful users!) I only own the plot of 7th Dimension. But, not Jujutsu Kaisen's storyline and the characters themselves. OG characters are created by me and will be stated during my brief author's notes. I apologize for the typos or grammatical errors by the way! English isn't my first language so I'm so sorry in advance! Character development and personalities are based from my understanding and how I want them to be for the sake of the story.